On this page:
Who is Ainslie Meares?
Ainslie Meares: Ainslie Dixon Meares was an Australian psychiatrist, scholar of hypnotism, psychotherapist, authority on stress and a prolific author who lived and practised in Melbourne.
- born on (105 years ago) in Malvern
- education: University of Melbourne
- profession: Psychiatrist, psychotherapist
- Marriage with Bonnie Meares
- died on (29 years ago) in Melbourne
- written works: "Strange Places Simple Truths", "A Way of Doctoring", "Shapes of sanity", "Prayer and beyond", "Life Without Stress", "Where magic lies", "A system of medical hypnosis", "Student problems and a guide to study", "How distant the stars", "Management of Anxious Patient", "Why be old?", "The new woman", "Relief Without Drugs", "Let's be human", "The way up: the practical psychology of success", "Marriage and personality", "The medical interview", "Wealth Within", "The hidden powers of leadership", "How to be a boss"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ainslie Meares
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ainslie Meares for some fun with words!