On this page:
Definition of the noun Aioliops
What does Aioliops mean as a name of something?
Aioliops is a genus of Microdesmidae, described by Rennis & Hoese in 1987.
- synonym: genus Aioliops
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Perciformes
- family: Microdesmidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Aioliops is a genus of Ptereleotrinae.
Phrases with Aioliops
Phrases starting with the word Aioliops:
Phrase ending with the word Aioliops:
Other phrases containing the word Aioliops:
- species Aioliops megastigma
- species Aioliops brachypterus
- species Aioliops novaeguineae
- Species Aioliops Tetrophthalmus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aioliops
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1I1O1L1I1O1P3S1
The value of this 8-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIOLIOPS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aioliops!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aioliops to find many related words and phrases!