On this page:
Definition of the noun Aiolochroia
What does Aiolochroia mean as a name of something?
Aiolochroia is a genus of Aplysinidae, described by Wiedenmayer in 1977.
- synonyms: genus Aiolochroia / Dendrospongia / genus Dendrospongia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Porifera
- class: Demospongiae
- order: Verongiida
- family: Aplysinidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Aiolochroia
Phrases starting with the word Aiolochroia:
Phrase ending with the word Aiolochroia:
Other phrases containing the word Aiolochroia:
- species Aiolochroia crassa
- Species Aiolochroia Janusi
- Species Aiolochroia Thiona
- Species Aiolochroia Ianthella
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aiolochroia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ian W. Southon, John Buckingham
archeri, Aiolochroia crassa, Verongula rígida and Psammaplysilla purpurea.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aiolochroia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1I1O1L1O1C3H4R1O1I1A1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aiolochroia to find many related words and phrases!