On this page:
- Air Gear is a shōnen manga written and illustrated by Ito "Oh Great" Ōgure. Air Gear revolves around the life of Itsuki Minami "Ikki or Crow", also known as "Baby Face", "Lil Crow", and his friends. The story follows their use of Air Treks, an in-universe invention derived from inline skates. Initial sections of the plot carries out the introduction of characters that eventually join Ikki. As the story progresses, it focuses on their roles as Storm Riders and their quest to be on the top of the Trophaeum Tower. Air Gear won the 2006 Kodansha Manga Award in the shōnen category. The series concluded on May 28, 2012 with Chapter 357.
- also known as 飛輪少年
- regular cast: Shoko Ishii as Emily Adachi
- genre: Sports
- Air Gear is a tv program.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- country: Japan
- created by Oh! great
- regular cast:
- Masami Kikuchi as Onigiri
- Noriko Shitaya as Mari Tomita
- Chris Patton
- Rieko Yoshimoto as Yayoi Nakayama
- Illich Guardiola
- Hitoshi Bifu as Issa Mihotoke
- Jason Douglas
- Yukiko Hanioka as Shiraume Noyamano
- Tomoyuki Dan as Masaya Orihara
- Hiroaki Hirata as Yasuyoshi Sano
- Mariya Ise as Ringo Noyamano
- Miyu Irino as Nue
- Kokoro Kikuchi as Akito Wanijima
- Rie Tanaka as Simca
- Greg Ayres
- Luci Christian
- Tsuda Kenjiro as Spitfire
- Hikaru Midorikawa as Kaito Wanijima
- Kenta Kamakari as Itsuki Minami
- Naoko Matsui as Rika Noyamano
- Hilary Haag
- Kenji Nojima as Akira Udo
- Hiro Yūki as Mitsuru Bando
- Mark Laskowski
- Kenn as Kazuma Mikura
- Seika Hosokawa as Mikan Noyamano
- genres: Action Film, Adventure Film, Action, Anime, Comedy, Science fantasy, Animation
Air Gear Musical, also known as Musical Air Gear or Airmyu, is a series of live-action stage musicals based on the anime and manga series, Air Gear. The first musical opened on January 7, 2007 and ended on January 21, 2007, but due to the success and popularity of the musical's first run, the musical had a re-run in May 2007 titled, Musical Air Gear vs. Bacchus Super Range Remix with the original cast reprising their roles.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Air Gear
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
If the hydraulic buffer be dispensed with, and the whole of the recoil taken on the springs or compressed air gear ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Air Gear
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Air Gear
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of AIR GEAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- AIR RAGE
See also the blanagrams of Air Gear!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Air Gear for some fun with words!