On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun air marshal
What does air marshal mean as a name of something?
- a person trained by the government in hijacking and terrorist tactics who (for security reasons) is a passenger aboard an airline flight
Alternative definition of the noun air marshal
- [US, law enforcement] An armed, undercover guard on a commercial-airline flight.
- synonym: sky marshal
- [military] A military rank used by air forces, mostly in Commonwealth countries.
"Air Marshal" is a 2003 action film directed by Alain Jakubowicz.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- production design by Carlos Silva Da Silva
- Dean Cochran as Brett Prescott
- Tim Thomerson as Sen. Chambers
- Tarri Markel as Heather
- Andy Hirsch as Cline
- Ammar Daraiseh as Jamal
- Alan Austin as Capt. Nichols
- Rebekah Hoyle as Maggie
- Eli Danker as Elijah
- Kate Connor as Marie
- Olga Benson as Lauren
- Luke Leavitt as Ricky
- Tyrone Pinkham as Sanderson
- Marii Rosenov as Harish
- Devika Parikh as Fatima
- George Zlatarev as Abdul
- Dorotea Hashovska as Mrs. Bojilov
- Paraskeva Djukelova as Mrs. Parker
- Dessi Morales as Tracy
- Zahary Baharov as Mohammed
- Iavor Binev as Hadji
- Nikolai Sotirov as Django
- Atanas Srebrev as Luke
- Frank Novak as General Watkins
- Nikolai Yordanov as Ahmed
- Galin Stoev as Fred
- Billy Shue as Reed
- Stoyo Mirkov as Adelstein
- Jonas Talkington as Morales
- Anton Trendafilov as Azziz
- Mara Chapanova as Woman Neighbor
- Vladimir Kolev as Security Officer
- Joel Morales as Scarred Man
- genres: Action Film, Thriller, Action/Adventure
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (12 years ago)
- Air Marshal is a fictional character from the 2010 film You Again.
- Air Marshal is a fictional character from the 1966 film Finders Keepers.
- Air marshal is a three-star air-officer rank which originated in and continues to be used by the Royal Air Force. The rank is also used by the air forces of many countries which have historical British influence and it is sometimes used as the English translation of an equivalent rank in countries which have a non-English air force-specific rank structure.
- Air marshal is the second highest active rank of the Royal Australian Air Force and was created as a direct equivalent of the British Royal Air Force rank of air marshal, it is also considered a three-star rank. The rank is held by the Chief of Air Force, and when the Vice Chief of the Defence Force, the Chief of Joint Operations and/or the Chief of the Capability Development executive are Air Force officers.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Air Marshal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Margaret R. O'Leary
air marshal An armed federal law enforcement ...
The Encyclopedia of Middle East Wars: The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts [5 volumes] (2010)
The United States in the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, and Iraq Conflicts by Spencer C. Tucker
United states air force United Kingdom royal air force federal republic of Germany air force officers General of the Air Force Marshal of the RAF General Air Chief Marshal General Lieutenant General Air Marshal Generalleutnant Major General ...
by John O'Neon
ROYAL NAVY ARMY ROYAL AIR FORCE Admiral of the Fleet Field Marshal Marshal of the - Admiral General Air Chief Marshal Vice-Admiral Lieutenant General Air Marshal Rear Admiral Major General Air Vice Marshal Commodore.
Crossword Puzzle Dictionary (2015)
by Murali Mohan Hundigam
squadron leader, wing commander, group captain, air commodore, air vice marshal, air marshal, air chief marshal Air gunshot—pellet Airhole—vent Air hostess, for example—cabin crew Air inlet of jet engine—intake Air journey arranged for ...
by Larry E. Sullivan
The Federal Air Marshal Program is a component of the Transportation Security Administration, which is housed within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security . Federal air marshals (FAMs) are a full-time force that continuously deploy ...
by Azeem Ahmad Khan, Dr Ruth Premi, General Press
Air Chief Marshal Lieutenant General Vice Admiral Air Marshal Major General Rear Admiral Air Vice Marshal Brigadier Commodore Air Commodore Colonel Captain Group Captain Lieutenant Colonel Commander Wing Commander Major ...
Dictionary of Military Terms (1999)
by Richard Bowyer
GB air marshal: senior officer in the air force. below an air chief marshal; GB air officer commanding (AOC) = commander of a large air-force grouping; air operation = military operation involving aircraft; air photograph = photograph of an ...
by Cindy C. Combs, Martin W. Slann
Regarded by the TSA as a fundamental tool in the security-challenged airline industry, only limited information about the Federal Air Marshal Program is normally made public. The TSA will not reveal the number or identity of the marshals, the ...
Studies in Honor of Ladislav Zgusta by Braj B. Kachru, Henry Kahane
air marshal, Air Ministry, air vice-marshal, aircraft( s )man, aircraftswoman, airmobile, ajee, albumenise, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Air Marshal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Air Marshal
If you need images about Air Marshal for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about Air Marshal
Air marshal Meaning
Video shows what air marshal means. An armed, undercover guard on a commercial-airline flight.. A military rank between that of air vice-marshal and air chief ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Air Marshal!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Air Marshal to see it in context!