On this page:
"Air-speed" a.k.a. "Airspeed" is a 1998 Canadian film from Lions Gate Entertainment & Melenny Productions. In the movie, the passengers and crew of a private jet are incapacitated by an explosive decompression, except for the teenage daughter of the owner of the private jet. Their survival depends on her.
- also known as Air Speed
- countries: Canada, United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Robert Tinnell
- Elisha Cuthbert as Nicole Stone
- Joe Mantegna as Raymond Stone
- Roc LaFortune as Captain Lopez
- Larry Day as Donovan
- Lynne Adams as Marylin Stone
- Yvan Ponton as Lee 'Bickster' Biquette
- Jason Cavalier as Steiger
- Bronwen Booth as Andrea Prescott
- Gordon Masten as Frank
- Russell Yuen as Mark
- Don Jordan as Pilot Greg
- Martin Lacroix as Co-Pilot Terry
- Charles Powell as Jeff, A.T.C.
- Mélany Goudreau as Carrie
- Stéphane Lefebvre as Reynolds
- music by Normand Corbeil
- genres: Action/Adventure, Thriller, Action Film, Action Thriller, Disaster Film, Drama
- subject: Aviation
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released in (17 years ago)
"Air-speed" a.k.a. "Air speed" is a book by Franz J. Huber.
- also known as "Air speed - mach number chart"
Air-Speed a.k.a. Air-Speed Inc: Air-Speed, Inc. was a commuter airline in the United States from the 1970s based at Hanscom Field in Bedford, Massachusetts. It began operations in 1974. Hanscom Field has no scheduled airline service today.
- read more about Air-Speed Inc
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Air-Speed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1922)
a dictionary of arts, sciences, literature and general information by Hugh Chisholm
Darwin had been employed; this depended on the static air pressure at the two wing tips being communicated to a differential manometer (air-speed indicator type) and a reading being ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Air-Speed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AIR-SPEED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Air-Speed!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Air-Speed to see it in context!