On this page:
Aire is sometimes a misspelling of ere.
- Aire is a French commune in the Ardennes department in the Champagne-Ardennes region of northern France.
- The Aire is a river in northern France, right tributary of the Aisne. Its source is near the village Saint-Aubin-sur-Aire. Its course crosses the départements of Meuse and Ardennes. It flows through the towns of Pierrefitte-sur-Aire, Clermont-en-Argonne, Varennes-en-Argonne and Grandpré, finally flowing into the Aisne in Termes.
- also known as Aire river
- part of Ardennes
- Aire is a Skyscraper, Building in New York City, United States of America.
- also known as 150 Amsterdam Avenue
- Aire a.k.a. Aïre is a small locality in the Canton of Geneva. It is on the North bank of the river Rhone. It is near the Lignon, a huge 1 km long block of flats.
There are other places with in their name, like Bel Aire, Bel-Aire, Bon Aire, Belle Aire, belle-aire, River Aire, Mira de Aire, Aire-la-Ville, Ligny-lès-Aire, Aire-sur-la-Lys, aire-sur-l'adour, Tenango del Aire, Beaumetz-lès-Aire.
- "Aire" is the eighth album by Mexican pop singer Yuri. It was released on November 22, 1987. It sold more than 700000 copies earning a Platinum disc. She started the Aire Tour, sponsored by Coca Cola.
- genre: Pop music
- released on (27 years ago)
- "Aire" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by José María Cano
- "Aire" is the seventh studio album by the Argentine singer Pablo Ruiz. It was released on January 21, 1997.
- genre: Pop music
- released on (17 years ago)
- "Aire" is a musical album of Luis Eduardo Aute.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "Aire" is a musical single of Intocable.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Aire" is a musical album of Sava.
- released in (14 years ago)
- "Aire" is a musical album of Humberto Vargas.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aire
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
containing a sketch of the face of the country, of its rural economy ... and of such of the manners and customs as materially differ from those of England ... the design being to exhibit a true picture of the present state of the people of France. To which is added, a general view of the finances of the kingdom by James Paul Cobbett
34, Aire is a fortified town of considerable size, in which there are some manufactures like those of c2 PROVINCE OP ABTOIS.
England and Wales
The Aire is an important stream, and from the circumstance of this great canal being formed in its valley, we; have a better acquaintance with its true character. This canal crosses a depression in the mountain mass, such as we often find when ...
by Robert D. Odze, John R. Goldblum
AIRE is a transcriptional factor that is expressed primarily in thymic medullary epithelial cells and regulates central immune tolerance by directing the expression of peripheral tissue–specific antigens that are presented to thymocytes.22,23 ...
By Ge. Long and Ge. R. Porter. P. 1. England and Wales by Ge Long
The Aire is an important stream, and from the circumstance of this great canal being formed in its valley, we have a better acquaintance with its true character. This canal crosses a depression in the mountain mass, such as we often find when ...
Dialogues of Plato (2010)
Translated Into English, with Analyses and Introduction by Benjamin Jowett
Plato is aware that laissez /aire is an important element of government. The diseases of a State are ...
Idle Fictions (1993)
The Hispanic Vanguard Novel, 1926–1934, Expanded edition by Gustavo Pérez Firmat
La rueca de aire is a narration, a paper skiff that one should not cast upon the deep sea of the novel. Everything in it is fragile, brittle, weightless. Even the characters, formless creatures, seem able to filter through the walls. They have neither ...
Groundflying The Dales (2014)
Travelling in through and around The Yorkshire Dales National Park
Although the River Aire is an important part of the landscape, travelling from Leeds through Shipley, Bingley, Keighley and up to Skipton, for much of its length it has been the victim of industrialisation and pollution and some of it still requires ...
AIRE is a transcriptional regulator that promotes expression of tissue-restricted antigens in the thymus, including antigens specific to the ovary.” The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the University of Kansas ...
by Shlomo Argamon, Newton Howard
AIRE is a highly accurate search engine as shown by the independent industrial evaluation performed by Harris Corporation personnel prior to its licensing ( Infantes-Morris et al. 2003). Due to space limitations, however, we forgo further ...
A Series of Above Two Hundred Anglo-gallic Or Norman and Aquitain Coins of the Ancient Kings of England (etc.) (1757)
• AIRE is a city of FRANce, in the province of GAscoNY, fituate on the river AbouR, 65 miles fouth of BovRDEAux, and 35 miles east of Dax. The tee of a bishop. - * * This was EDMoND, earl of ...
Handbook of Research on ICTs and Management Systems for Improving Efficiency in Healthcare and Social Care (2013)
by Cruz-Cunha, Maria Manuela
AIRE is a treatment program designed for habitual smokers and does not approach other aspects of smoking, but does not rule out these other aspects in the future. REFERENCES American Psychiatry Association. (1996). Practice guideline ...
Intended for the Use of the Public at Large, as Well as of the Profession by Robert Bell, Sir John Skene
Bot gif ane aire haldis landes '* nomine Burgagij" of the King, and uther landes * nomine ♢' wardae et relevij" of another superiour, prior or posterior to...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
Forces a tomaritimes de la Sous-D bne centrale de l'Atlantique DöbsolDieD AIRE Anagrafe Italiani Residentiall[Hstero. Italian acronym meaning: Register of Italians Residing Abroad. AIRE Association Internationale des Ressources en Eau.
by F. Diez
aire, Pg. ar, Pr. air aire, . air, air all masc.; rom aer, the It. fem. coming either from the L. L. lur. aera (aira aria), or from an adj. aerea. The same Wol' means also “outward appearance”, “disposition”, and the Pr. aire means “family”, “race”, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aire
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aire
Photo credit: tonnoro
View more pictures about River Aire.
Videos about Aire
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Aire!
Al Aire Libre (Lesho, Honduran Sign Language)
Scrabble value of A1I1R1E1
The value of this 4-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIRE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aire!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aire to see it in context!