On this page:
Who is Airey Neave?
Airey Neave: Airey Middleton Sheffield Neave DSO, OBE, MC, TD was a British army officer, barrister and politician.
- born on (99 years ago) in Knightsbridge
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Politician, barrister, soldier
- Marriage with Diana Neave, Baroness Airey of Abingdon
- died on (36 years ago) in Westminster Hospital of assassination, car bomb
- written works: "They have their exits", "Nuremberg", "Saturday at M.I.9", "The escape room", "Little Cyclone", "Flames of Calais", "Control by committee", "On trial at Nuremberg"
Airey Neave: The fictional representation of the British politician Airey Neave.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airey Neave
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
More than 400 Infamous Attacks that Changed the Course of History by Carl Sifakis
In what was to prove to be a bizarre example of “assassination one upmanship,” Airey Neave, aleading Conservative member of Britain's Parliament,was killedon March30,1979by a highly sophisticated car bomb activated bya mercurytilt ...
Encyclopedia of Terrorism (2012)
by Peter Chalk
ASSASSINATION Airey Neave, a Conservative Party MP (Member of Parliament), was grievously injured on March 30, 1979, when an improvised explosive device (IED) detonated underneath the driver's side ...
by Stephen E. Atkins
assassinate Airey Neave, Tory member of Parliament, by exploding a car bomb in ...
Dictionary of Terrorism (2010)
by David Wright-Neville
Among the most noteworthy of its attacks were the May 1979 assassination of Airey Neave, a Conservative member of the British parliament and friend of Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher; the December 1982 bombing of a bar frequented by ...
by John E. Jessup
Airey Neave (qv), in Great Britain. The group was especially active in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airey Neave
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Airey Neave to see it in context!