On this page:
- Airlie is a small unincorporated community in Fauquier County, Virginia situated between US Route 17 and US Route 29. The village itself runs along State Route 605, which is named Airlie Road. It is home to the Airlie Conference Center which also owns the private Airlie Airport located on Airlie Rd. The original post office for Airlie, Va was closed and the building was converted to be part of the meeting facilities in the 1990s. Airlie is within the Warrenton 20187 ZIP Code.
- Airlie is a civil parish in the Scottish council area of Angus. It is the seat of the Earl of Airlie, and the location of Airlie Castle. It comprises Craigton of Airlie, Baitland of Airlie and Kirkton of Airlie. There is a standing stone in a field just east of the Baitland; various Pictish and Roman relics have been uncovered and the primary school is reputed to have been built on the site of an old graveyard. Airlie also contains one of the finest examples of a Pictish souterrain in Scotland, with the carving of a snake clearly visible in the ceiling.
- also known as Airlie, Angus
- part of United Kingdom
- Airlie is an history house in Natchez, Mississippi.
- Airlie a.k.a. Airlie, Oregon: Airlie is an unincorporated community in Polk County, Oregon, United States.
- read more about Airlie, Oregon
- Airlie a.k.a. Airlie, Minnesota: Airlie is an unincorporated community in Sweet Township, Pipestone County, Minnesota, United States. It is located near Minnesota State Highway 30 between Pipestone, Minnesota and Egan, South Dakota, one mile east of the Minnesota - South Dakota state line.
- read more about Airlie, Minnesota
"Airlie" is a book by D. M. Smith.
- also known as "Airlie: a poem"
Phrases with Airlie
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airlie
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Building Paradise (2011)
The Story of an Eco-lodge on the Great Barrier Reef by David Macfarlane
'Airlie is a place to come and ...
Accountability to Associcao Brasileira De Escolas De Biblioteconomia E Documentacao by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour
Blanchard AIR FORCE LIBRARIES See Armed Forces Libraries AIRLIE HOUSE CONFERENCES Airlie House is a "U-Haul" think-tank situated, very appropriately for those who remember Oscar Wilde's definition, in the fox-hunting ...
by T.J. Carty
OLIVER Sir Henry Sharp AINSWORTH, RUTH Ruth Gilbert AINSWORTHY, ROY Lauren Bosworth Paine AIRD, CATHERINE Kinn Hamilton McIntosh AIRLIE , CATHERINE Jean Sutherland MacLeod AIRLIE, HUGH Jessie Kerr Lawson AIRY, ...
by Bill Mallon, Randon Jerris
Airlie Hall Press, rev., 1997 ———. North American Club Makers. Greensboro, N.C.: Airlie Hall Press, 1998. Liberman, Noah. The Flat Stick: The History, Romance and Heartbreak of the Putter. New York: HarperCollins ...
A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire by John Burke (1838)
by John Burke
AIRLIE. AIRLIE, ALYTH, AND L1NTRATHEN,EARL or, ...
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire. 27. Ed (1865)
by John Bernard Burke
AIRLIE, ALYTH AND LINTRATHEN, ...
A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain & Ireland: Supplement, corrigenda and general index (1849)
by John Burke
alo, Maria Henrietta, and Henry, #6 Airlie, Countess of, 151 Airlie, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airlie
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Airlie
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Airlie Beach.
Scrabble value of A1I1R1L1I1E1
The value of this 6-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIRLIE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Airlie!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Airlie to see it in context!