On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun airplane pilot
What does airplane pilot mean as a name of something?
- someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
- domain: aircraft
- lexical domain: People - nouns denoting people
- synonym of airplane pilot: pilot
- more generic words: aeronaut / airman / aviator / flier / flyer = someone who operates an aircraft
- more specific terms:
- barnstormer / stunt flier / stunt pilot = a pilot who travels around the country giving exhibits of stunt flying and parachuting
- senior pilot / captain = the pilot in charge of an airship
- combat pilot = airplane pilot who fights in an action between two military forces
- co-pilot / copilot = a relief pilot on an airplane
- kamikaze = a pilot trained and willing to cause a suicidal crash
- test pilot = a pilot hired to fly experimental airplanes through maneuvers designed to test them
- wingman = the pilot who positions his aircraft outside and behind (on the wing of) the leader of a flying formation
- Airplane Pilot is a fictional character from the 1997 film Con Air.
- Airplane Pilot is a fictional character from the 1992 film Jennifer 8.
- Airplane pilot is a fictional character from the 2013 film I'm Not Famous But I'm Aromanian.
- Airplane Pilot is a fictional character from the 2012 film Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.
- Airplane Pilot is a fictional character from the 1997 film Private Parts.
- Airplane Pilot is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airplane Pilot
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Social Science and Policy by Mark Garrett
Wylene Rholetter Auburn University See Also: Airline Industry; Airline Pilots and Crews, Labor Issues of; Airplane Pilot Training; Aviation, Commercial/Business; Aviation, Private. Further Readings Federal Aviation Administration. “Become a ...
by Nancy LeClaire, George Cardinal, Emily Hunter, Earle H. Waugh
pilot An airplane pilot, opimeyaw (Northern); opimihaw (Plains); ...
by Jeanne Mager Stellman
Related and specific occupations Agricultural aircraft pilot (airplane pilot, cropdusting; aerial applicator, pilot; or pest-control, pilot); agricultural-chemicals inspector; autoclave operator; exterminator helper; hand-spray operator; herbicide ...
by Marty McGee
Eddie “Rochester” Anderson First Cab Driver; Jim Backus Tyler Fitzgerald; Ben Blue Airplane Pilot; Joe E. Brown Union O‡cial; Alan Carney Police Sergeant; Barrie Chase Sylvester's Girlfriend; Lloyd Corrigan Mayor; William Demarest Chief ...
Over Fifty Years of Convicts, Robbers, Terrorists, and Other Rogues by Duane Swierczynski
Occupations: machinist, turret lathe operator, airplane pilot. Scarsand marks: smallscar under lefteye. Krendich bowlsandplaysgolf,and occasionally rentslight planes for local ...
by Francis Katamba
out a specific historical individual, but not by virtue of a set of properties all or some of which that individual must satisfy — being an escape artist, an early airplane pilot, and an exposer of mediums. Rather, it is intended to pick him out by virtue ...
by James M. Rippe
airplane pilot, bus driver), or (c) plan to start a ...
by Pamela R. Stern
Airplane pilot, writer, and translator. Born in Inukjuak ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airplane Pilot
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Airplane Pilot
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Airplane Pilot to see it in context!