On this page:
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airplanes
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airplanes
- Photo about Airplanes
- Video language resources about Airplanes
- Sign language
- Quotes about Airplanes
- Scrabble value of A1I1R1P3L1A1N1E1S1
- Anagrams of AIRPLANES
- Share this page
- "Airplanes" is a song by American hip hop recording artist B.o.B, featuring vocals from Hayley Williams, lead singer of American rock band Paramore. The song was released in April 2010, as the third single from his debut studio album, B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray. B.o.B co-wrote the song alongside Kinetics & One Love, Alex da Kid, DJ Frank E, and Christine Dominguez. DJ Frank E also co-produced the song with Alex da Kid. The song was released to iTunes on April 13, 2010 and was sent to urban radio on April 27, 2010.
- music by Alex da Kid, B.o.B, Christine Dominguez, Jeremy Dussolliet, Tim Sommers & DJ Frank E
- some of the awards:
- "Airplanes" is a 2010 single by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams.
- released on (4 years ago)
- Airplanes: The music video of the "Airplanes" song by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams.
- some of the awards:
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip-Hop Video nomination for B.o.B & Hayley Williams
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Male Video nomination for B.o.B & Hayley Williams
- MTV Video Music Award for Video of the Year nomination for B.o.B
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Collaboration nomination for B.o.B & Hayley Williams
- some of the awards:
- "Airplanes" is a musical album of Dead Guitars.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "Airplanes" is a musical single of New Hollow.
- released on
- "Airplanes" is a musical single of Belle Amie.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Airplanes" a.k.a. "Airplane" is a composition performed by the South Korean hip-hop group Turtles.
- read more about Airplane
Airplanes a.k.a. Fixed-wing aircraft: A fixed-wing aircraft is an aircraft capable of flight using wings that generate lift caused by the vehicle's forward airspeed and the shape of the wings. Fixed-wing aircraft are distinct from rotary-wing aircraft, in which the wings form a rotor mounted on a spinning shaft, and ornithopters, in which the wings flap in similar manner to a bird.
- also known as Avion, Аероплан, طائرة, Samolot, Літак, Самолёт, هواپیما
- inventors: Alberto Santos-Dumont, Karl Jatho, John Stringfellow & Wright brothers
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Airplanes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A take-off obstruction clearance area as used in the take-off operating limitations for nontransport category airplanes is an area on the earth's surface defined as follows: The center line of the obstruction clearance area in plan view shall ...
At Dawn We Slept (1991)
The Untold Story of Pearl Harbor; Revised Edition by Gordon W. Prange
They ended with an urgent plea: It is believed that a force of 180 four-motored aircraft with 36 long-range torpedo airplanes is a small force when compared with the importance of this outpost. This force can be provided at less cost to the ...
Rocking the Classics (1997)
English Progressive Rock and the Counterculture by Edward Macan
catapaulting pianos and Pink Floyd's crashing airplanes is that the relationship between music and image became increasingly tenuous. As often as not, image was employed as a spectacle in and of itself, as an attempt to make up for the ...
An Engineering and Management Perspective by Gerard H. Gaynor
Building airplanes is a complex process. Integrating a million or more individual parts, many with critical tolerances, where failure of any one part may result in a tragedy, involves more than reliance on spreadsheets, modeling, and simulation.
by Michael A. Hitt, R. Duane Ireland, Robert E. Hoskisson
Fuel to operate airplanes is a major cost borne by airline com- panies, Boeing and Airbus's customers. For some time, these two firms have recognized that an opportunity exists to manufacture highly fuel-efficient products as a way of helping ...
by Michael Hitt, R. Duane Ireland, Robert Hoskisson
Fuel to operate airplanes is a major cost borne by airline companies, Boeing and Airbus's customers. For some time, these two firms have recognized that an opportunity exists to manufacture highly fuel-efficient products as a way of helping ...
by John T. Lowry
So the difference between the two airplanes is that the eastbound one, if it is to maintain its flight path, enjoys an extra lift of size 4ft F. If one were to take different noninertial frames, ...
by William Damon, Richard M. Lerner, Deanna Kuhn, Robert S. Siegler
cats + dogs and cars + airplanes are global categories, but the distinction between cats + dogs and cars + airplanes is an ontological distinction) . be evidence for either a global, superordinate, or ontological distinction.
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc
Modern passenger airplanes can carry hundreds of people to almost anywhere in the world. The Alamo has been preserved as a historic site. It. 1800s humans flew in lighter-than-air ships such as balloons, but not until 1903 did people build ...
by Eric Paul Roorda
Airplanes have facilitated political control, the development of tourism, immigration, and the emergence of a transnational community of expatriate Dominican Americans. The first airplanes arrived in 1919, during the U.S. Marine occupation.
by Kathy Charner, Stephanie Roselli, Brittany Roberts
A Lift-the-Flap Adventure by Susanna Leonard Hill All Aboard Airplanes by Frank Evans and George Guzzi Amazing...
FLying an airPLane airPLanes airplanes are powered aircraft that have every airplane has three main controls: the throttle to control speed; rudder pedals for turning the plane's nose to the left or right (yawing); and a control column that tilts the ...
Airplanes and cars were invented at about the same time. AIRPLANE FACTS Biggest Hughes H2 Hercules, ...
The 9/11 Encyclopedia (2011)
Second Edition by Stephen E Atkins
Primary Source Central to the September 11 attacks was the terrorists' use of airplanes as weapons. In the aftermath of the terrorist attacks, there was much discussion about the extent to which our Government was, or could have been, aware ...
by Edmund Jan Osmańczyk, Anthony Mango
airplanes which otherwise would be bombers of a heavy bomber type shall not be ...
by Robert B. Costello
air con-di-tion-ing aircraft Any machine made to fly in the air: Airplanes, helicopters, gliders, and balloons are all aircraft, aircraft (ar'kraft') noun , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Airplanes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Airplanes
Photo credit: [email protected]
Video language resources about Airplanes
Click on an item to play that video:
- How Airplanes Fly / Explanation of Lift (How It Works!)
Why can airplanes fly? What is the explanation of lift? Several theories will be presented to get a broader picture of the reasons why planes fly around the world.
- The Definition Of - Airplanes (Cover); Richland, Washington
- Brief Explanation of Using phones in Airplanes
- Explanation of airplanes and flight
- Cellphones and Airplanes...
Did you ever wonder why you can't use your phone on a plane. Way too funny!
See also the pronunciation examples of Airplanes!
Sign language the song "airplanes''
Quotes about Airplanes
Scrabble value of A1I1R1P3L1A1N1E1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIRPLANES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Airplanes!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Airplanes to see it in context!