On this page:
- "Aitbaar" a.k.a. "Aetbaar" is a Bollywood suspense romantic psychological thriller film, released in 2004. The film is directed by Vikram Bhatt and stars Amitabh Bachchan, John Abraham, Bipasha Basu and Supriya Pilgaonkar.Business tycoon Ratan Tata entered Bollywood by producing Aetbaar. Aetbaar is inspired by the Hollywood film Fear.
- read more about Aetbaar
- "Aitbaar" is a 1985 Hindi film, directed by Mukul Anand and starring Raj Babbar, Dimple Kapadia, Suresh Oberoi, Danny Denzongpa and Sharat Saxena. It was a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's 1954 thriller, Dial M For Murder.
- also known as Trust
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Mukul S. Anand
- producer: Romesh Sharma
- written by Vinay Shukla, Hasan Kamaal, Farooq Kaisser
- based on a story by Vinay Shukla
- Dimple Kapadia as Neha Khanna
- Raj Babbar as Jaideep
- Suresh Oberoi as Sagar
- Danny Denzongpa as Inspector Barua
- Sharat Saxena as Vikramjit
- Leena Das as Dancer #1
- Anupam Kher as Public Prosecutor
- Huma Khan as Dancer #2
- Ghanshyam Rohera as Man on the phone
- Shivraj as Khanna's Office Manager
- Pradeep Rawat as Inspector Harish
- Pankaj Kapur as Adovate Jha
- Sharat Saxena as Kulbhushan Pandit
- Sharat Saxena as Gautam Ghosh
- Leena Das as Singer
- cinematography by Pravin Bhatt
- music by Bappi Lahiri
- genres: Action Film, Thriller, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (29 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aitbaar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Lee Thompson«s Cape Fear, 1961; Aitbaar on Hitchcock«s DialM for Murder, 1954). Big-budget extravaganzas since Sultanat place himinnew generation ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aitbaar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1I1T1B3A1A1R1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AITBAAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aitbaar!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aitbaar for some fun with words!