On this page:
"Aiyyaa" is a 2012 Indian romantic comedy film written and directed by Sachin Kundalkar. The film is jointly produced by Anurag Kashyap and Viacom 18. The film stars Rani Mukerji and Prithviraj in the lead roles. This film is the debut Bollywood film of Malayalam actor Prithviraj Sukumaran. The trailer for the film was released on 6 September 2012. The movie was released on 12 October 2012. Aiyyaa was an average grosser.
- also known as अय्या, Aiyaa, Meenakshi und der Duft der Männer - Aiyyaa
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, Tamil Language
- producers: Anurag Kashyap & Guneet Monga
- executive producer: Ranjit Gugle
- production design by Ashok Lokare
- written by Sachin Kundalkar
- Rani Mukerji as Meenakshi Deshpande
- Prithviraj Sukumaran as Surya
- Subodh Bhave as Madhav
- Nirmiti Sawant as Aai
- Jyoti Subhash as Dadi
- Anita Date as Mynah
- Amey Wagh as Nana
- Kishori Balal as Surya's mother
- Shubhangi Damle as Madhav's mother
- Suraj Satav as College registrar
- Dinesh Mapari as Auto rickshaw driver
- Devnendra Joshi as Babloo
- Vaibhav Joshi as I-Card student
- Madhura Deshpande as Kamala
- Shreya Abhyankar as Vimala
- Satish Alekar as Baba
- Pakoda Pandi as Pakkada
- Umesh Kulkarni as Newspaper boy
- Prashant Tapaswi as College peon
- cinematography by Ayananka Bose & Amalendu Choudary
- edited by A. Sreekar Prasad & Abhijit Deshpande
- music by Amit Trivedi
- costume design by Puneet Jain
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy, Bollywood
- released on
- award: - Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut nomination for Prithviraj Sukumaran
"Aiyyaa" is a musical album of Amit Trivedi.
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aiyyaa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Practitioner’s Guide to Successful Brand Growth in China, India, Russia and Brazil by Niklas Schaffmeister
Aiyyaa is a film about a middle class family that is supposed to be a reflection of any regular middle class family in India. It features five main characters: A conservative and always concerned mother of two kids, 5.6 Not to be Missed: India's ...
ENIGMA, / [aiyyaa, Gr.] a proposition delivered in obscure, remote, and ambiguous terms, in order to exercife the wit. ENIGMATICAL, a. of the nature of an enigma; obscurely, darkly, or ambiguously expreised; obscurely or imperfectly received ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aiyyaa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1I1Y4Y4A1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aiyyaa for some fun with words!