On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of AJ
What does AJ mean?
- [television] Al Jazeera
- [slang] Ajay
- apple juice
Aj a.k.a. Azerbaijan, officially the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a contiguous transcontinental presidential republic in the Caucasus region, situated at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. It is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia to the west and Iran to the south. The exclave of Nakhchivan is bounded by Armenia to the north and east, Iran to the south and west, while having a short border with Turkey in the northwest.
- also known as Republic of Azerbaijan, Azərbaycan Respublikası, Azerbaijani Republic, Azerbajdzhan, Azerbajdzhan Republic
- founded on (23 years ago)
- part of Eurasia, Western Asia, Asia, Transcaucasia
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- part: capital of Azerbaijan / Baku = a port city on the Caspian Sea that is the capital of Azerbaijan and an important center for oil production
- member of: CIS / Commonwealth of Independent States = an alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991
- read more about Azerbaijan (country)
- AJ a.k.a. Angelina Jolie, DCMG, is an American actress and filmmaker. She has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and was named Hollywood's highest-paid actress by Forbes in 2009, 2011, and 2013. Jolie promotes humanitarian causes, and is noted for her work with refugees as a Special Envoy and former Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. She has been cited as the world's "most beautiful" woman by various media outlets, a title for which she has received substantial publicity.
- read more about Angelina Jolie (actress)
- AJ a.k.a. AJ Lee: April Jeanette "AJ" Brooks is an American professional wrestler signed to WWE under the ring name AJ Lee. She is a former three-time WWE Divas Champion and holds the longest reign in the title's history at 295 days.
- read more about AJ Lee (actress)
- AJ a.k.a. AJ Michalka: Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka, often credited as AJ, is an American actress, singer-songwriter, and musician. She was a model prior to becoming an actress, and is best known as one-half of the duo 78violet with her sister Aly Michalka. AJ recorded the theme song and accompanying music video for the film Secretariat, entitled "It's Who You Are". She also issued a single and video called "All I've Ever Needed" from her 2013 film Grace Unplugged.
- read more about AJ Michalka (actress)
- AJ a.k.a. Andrew Robinson: Andrew Jordt "Andy" Robinson is an American actor and the Director of the Master of Fine Arts Acting Program at USC. Originally a stage actor, he works predominantly in supporting roles on television and in low-budget films. He is best known for his role as the serial killer Scorpio in the crime film Dirty Harry, the role of Larry Cotton in the horror film Hellraiser, and starring as Elim Garak on the science fiction television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. He and wife Irene have a daughter, actress Rachel Robinson, who appeared in Deep Space Nine. He is the Director of the Master of Fine Arts Acting program at the University of Southern California.
- read more about Andrew Robinson (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Alessandro Juliani is a Canadian actor, singer, and voice actor. He is notable for playing the roles of Tactical Officer Lieutenant Felix Gaeta on the Sci Fi Channel television program Battlestar Galactica, and Emil Hamilton in Smallville. He is also known for voicing the character L in the English version of the anime series Death Note and its live action films.
- read more about Alessandro Juliani (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. A.J. Trauth: Andrew James Trauth, commonly known as A.J. Trauth is an American actor and musician. He is best known for playing the character of Alan "Twitty" on Even Stevens, and as the voice of Josh Mankey on Kim Possible, both programs aired on Disney Channel.
- read more about A.J. Trauth (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Aaron Ross: Aaron Jermaine Ross is an American football cornerback for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. He was drafted by the New York Giants in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at Texas, where he won the Jim Thorpe Award for the nation's top defensive back in 2006.
- read more about Aaron Ross
- AJ a.k.a. Adrienne Janic, sometimes credited simply as AJ, is an American actress and television host of Serbian and Mexican descent.
- read more about Adrienne Janic (actress)
- AJ is a member of the musical group, U-Kiss.
- AJ a.k.a. Aaron Johnson: Aaron Lindsay Johnson is a Canadian professional ice hockey player.
- read more about Aaron Johnson
- AJ a.k.a. Ananta Jalil often referred as AJ, is a Bangladeshi actor, director, producer and businessman who has established himself as one of the leading actors of Bangladeshi Cinema. Starting his professional career as a businessman in 1999, Ananta began his film career with the film Khoj: The Search in 2010. He was awarded CIP status multiple times including 2014 for his contributions in RMG sector of Bangladesh.
- read more about Ananta Jalil (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Lee Gi-kwang is a South Korean idol, singer, dancer and actor. He was a solo singer under Cube Entertainment, also known by his stage name as "Ace Junior" when he debuted. He released his first Mini Album "First Episode A New Hero" which features the works of the famous composer Brave Brothers. He is the main dancer, lead vocalist and visual of Beast.
- read more about Lee Gi-kwang
- AJ a.k.a. Amanda Weir: Amanda Jo Weir is an American competition swimmer and Olympic silver medalist. She was a member of the 2012 United States Olympic Team, and won a bronze medal in the 4×100-meter freestyle relay at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- read more about Amanda Weir
- AJ a.k.a. Alison Williamson: Alison Jane Williamson MBE is an athlete from Great Britain. She competes in archery.
- read more about Alison Williamson
- AJ a.k.a. Ahmed Jahanzeb: Ahmad Jahanzeb is a film score composer.
- read more about Ahmed Jahanzeb
- AJ a.k.a. Arana Taumata is a New Zealand rugby league footballer, primarily in the five-eighth position.
- read more about Arana Taumata
- AJ a.k.a. Alex Aniston is the half-brother of Jennifer Aniston.
- read more about Alex Aniston
- AJ a.k.a. Andrea Jackson is a television and radio reporter and personality who co-hosted The Daiiy Buzz, a syndicated daytime news show, from 2002 until 2009.
- read more about Andrea Jackson
- AJ a.k.a. Amanda Jelks: Amanda Renee Jelks is an American actress. She was born in Hammond, Louisiana to Rodney Jelks, Sr. and Melissa Miller.
- read more about Amanda Jelks (film actress)
- AJ a.k.a. Alyssa-Jane Cook is an Australian actress.
- read more about Alyssa-Jane Cook (actress)
- AJ a.k.a. Aiden Roach is an Australian water polo player.
- read more about Aiden Roach
- AJ a.k.a. Antti-Jussi Kemppainen is a freestyle skier.
- read more about Antti-Jussi Kemppainen
- AJ a.k.a. Antonio Ortiz is an actor.
- read more about Antonio Ortiz (actor)
- AJ is a musical artist, musician.
- also known as Anna Jackson
- born in (29 years ago)
- read more about AJ (musical artist)
- AJ a.k.a. Andrew Gormley is a film art director, production designer and set decorator.
- read more about Andrew Gormley
- AJ a.k.a. Adam Zalt is an actor.
- read more about Adam Zalt (actor)
- Aj a.k.a. A.J. is an actor.
- read more about A.J. (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Amanda Jaros is an actress.
- read more about Amanda Jaros (actress)
- AJ a.k.a. Aaron Van Wagner is an actor.
- read more about Aaron Van Wagner (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Adam Morgan is an actor.
- read more about Adam Morgan (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Alec Jay Sugarman is the son of Mary Hart and Burt Sugarman.
- read more about Alec Jay Sugarman
- AJ a.k.a. Anthony Prevost is an American football placekicker for the Hampton Pirates.
- read more about Anthony Prevost
- AJ a.k.a. Mandy Lee Jones is an actress.
- read more about Mandy Lee Jones (actress)
- AJ a.k.a. Aaron Levinson is an actor.
- read more about Aaron Levinson (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Adam C. Johnson is an actor.
- read more about Adam C. Johnson (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. J. Alan Johnson is an actor and film producer.
- read more about J. Alan Johnson (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Adonijah Warden is an actor.
- read more about Adonijah Warden (actor)
- AJ a.k.a. Alvester Coleman is an American Football defensive back for the Hampton Pirates.
- read more about Alvester Coleman
- AJ a.k.a. Jacquelyne Barrett appeared in the 2007 film The Game Plan.
- read more about Jacquelyne Barrett (actress)
- AJ a.k.a. Adam Johnson was the brother of Derek Wayne Johnson.
- read more about Adam Johnson
- AJ a.k.a. Ali Ollie Woodson Jr.: Ali Ollie Woodson Jr. is the son of Ali Ollie Woodson.
- read more about Ali Ollie Woodson Jr.
- AJ a.k.a. Alecia Jean Orsini Lebeda is a film producer and production designer.
- read more about Alecia Jean Orsini Lebeda
- Aj a.k.a. Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited, known as Aero Contractors or simply Aero, is a state-controlled Nigerian aviation company based at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria. It operates helicopter services and fixed wing domestic and international scheduled passenger services, air charter and third party aircraft operations, largely in support of Nigeria's extensive oil and gas industry.
- also known as Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria, Ltd.
- official website: www.flyaero.com
- Aj a.k.a. Air Belgium was a charter airline that operated from Brussels, Belgium, in the 1980s and 1990s. The airline flew international services on jet aircraft.
- AJ is a record label.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2011 film Way Back Home.
- Aj is a fictional character from the 2012 film My Brother The Devil.
- AJ is a fictional character from the television series The Fairly OddParents.
- AJ is a fictional character from the tv series Married.
- official website: www.fxnetworks.com/married/cast/aj
- AJ is a fictional character from the film "The place beyond the pines.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2004 film So Happy Together.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2006 film Eternity.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2013 film Lurid.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2005 film Envy.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 1990 film Coldfire.
- Aj is a fictional character from the 2013 film Word of the Day.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2007 film Creek.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 1986 film Vamp.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2011 film Machine Gun Preacher.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2011 film 10 Years.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2013 film Ooops a Desi.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2014 film Mad About Dance.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2010 film StarStruck.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2012 film Girls Like Us! Part 1.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2006 film Annapolis.
- AJ is a fictional character from the 2012 film Love Thy Neighbor.
- AJ is a fictional film character.
- AJ is a fictional film character.
- AJ a.k.a. Adrian Zander James Smithers is a fictional character from the animated television series, Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps.
- read more about Adrian Zander James Smithers
"AJ" is a composition.
- music by Ike Willis
- Aj is a Hindi newspaper published in 13 locations in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. The main edition is published in Varanasi. The newspaper was founded by a freedom fighter named Shiv Prasad Gupta. During the days of Indian national freedom struggle, Aj not only served the cause, it also helped spread the popularity of Hindi literature among commoners in Hindi heartland and among non-Hindi areas as well. Once it was said if you want to learn Hindi "read Aj".
- also known as Aaj
- Aj a.k.a. AJ+ or Al Jazeera Plus is an English language all digital news and current events channel by Al Jazeera Media Network. The service is available on its mobile app, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- AJ a.k.a. Architects' Journal: The Architects' Journal is a weekly architectural magazine published in London by Emap. The first edition was produced in 1896. Commonly referred to by architects as the AJ, its articles concentrate mainly on British architecture unlike its sister publication the Architectural Review, which has a worldwide focus.
- read more about Architects' Journal
Scrabble value of A1J8
The value of this 2-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.