On this page:
Definition of the noun Ajantha
What does Ajantha mean as a name of something?
Ajantha is a genus of Pteromalidae.
- synonym: genus Ajantha
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Hymenoptera
- family: Pteromalidae
"Ajantha" is an Indian film directed and produced by Rajppa Ravishankar which was shot in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam with different casts. The lead role was played by Vinu Mohan in Malayalam, Ramana in Tamil, Sai Kiran in Telugu and Venkatesh in the Kannada version. Vandana Gupta played the female lead in the Tamil and Telugu version, while Honey Rose was female lead in the Malayalam and Kannada version. Ilavarasu, was responsible for the film's cinematography and Ilaiyaraaja composed the music. The film started in 2006 and was in making for three years. The Tamil version was released on 9 November 2012 and the Malayalam version on 19 July 2012.
- country: India
- languages: Tamil Language, Hindi Language, Telugu language
- producer: Rajppa Ravishankar
- music by Ilaiyaraaja
- genres: Romance Film, Musical, Drama, Musical Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
- Ajantha is a 2012 Malayalam-language Indian feature film directed by Kataka Thirumavalan for Elora Movie Club starring Vinu Mohan and Honey Rose in lead roles, supported by Venkatesh, Harisree Asokan, Kundara Johny and Anand playing other important roles.
- Ajantha is a 1987 Indian Malayalam film, directed by Manoj Babu and produced by Swaraj. The film stars KG Menon, Shankar, Jagannatha Varma and Jamuna in lead roles. The film had musical score by Joy Anand.
- country: India
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ajantha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
Zoran Stojanovic Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands Ajantha Dahanayake Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. INTRODUCTION. One of the main challenges enterprises face today is how to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajantha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Ajantha
Click on an item to play that video:
- "ARUMALLA" - Ajantha - Caves
The Ajanta Caves are a series of 29 Buddhist cave temples in Ajanta, India, some of which date from the 2nd century BC. Encompassing both Theravada and ...
- Ajantha Mendis 6-13 in Asia Cup Final vs India
- Ajantha Mendis's 6 for 8 against Zimbabwe
Ajantha mendis take 6 wicket in a t20 mach against zimbabwe in world cup t20 2012.
- Ajantha Mendis 6/16 against Australia | Gindara.LK
Ajantha Mendis became the first bowler to take six wickets in Twenty-20 Cricket internationals.
- Ajantha Mendis gets Bravo and Brathwaite has his 149 and 150 ODI wicket (SL vs WI 2015, 1st ODI)
Ajantha Mendis picked up total of 2 wickets during the match.Ajantha Mendis dismissed the likes of Darren Bravo,Carlos Brathwaite in the match.Sri Lanka vs ...
- Ajantha Mendis bowls Ricky Ponting T20
Ajantha Mendis one of the best spinners for sri Lanka bowl the Aussie captain in T20 cricket.
- Ajantha Mendis 8 wickets on test debut (4 in each innings)
Scrabble value of A1J8A1N1T1H4A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ajantha to find many related words and phrases!