On this page:
Who is Ajay Jadeja?
Ajay Jadeja: Ajaysinhji Daulatsinhji Jadeja was born on 1 February 1971 in Jamnagar, Gujarat in Jadeja family linked with rulers of Nawanagar. He was a regular in the Indian cricket team between 1992 and 2000, playing in 15 Test matches and 196 One Day Internationals. His cricketing achievements were overshadowed by a 5-year ban for match-fixing. The ban was later quashed by the Delhi High Court on 27 January 2003, making Jadeja eligible to play domestic and international cricket. He was most remembered for hitting and quick finishing of the overs in late 1990s.
- also known as Ajaysinhji Daulatsinhji Jadeja
- born on (44 years ago) in Jamnagar
- nationality: India
- education: Sardar Patel Vidyalaya
- profession: Cricketer, commentator, actor
- Marriage with Aditi Jaitley since
- parent of
- award: - Arjuna Award for Cricket
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajay Jadeja
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: