On this page:
- Ajay Rai is an Indian politician, who is a five-time MLA from Uttar Pradesh. A local strongman in the Varanasi area, Rai began his political career as a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party's student wing. He won the Legislative Assembly elections from the Kolasla constituency three times in a row between 1996 and 2007 on a BJP ticket. He left the party after being denied a Lok Sabha ticket. He then joined the Samajwadi Party and unsuccessfully contested the 2009 Lok Sabha elections. Subsequently, he won the 2009 Legislative Assembly by-election from the Kolasla constituency as an independent. He then joined the Indian National Congress. After the Kolasla constituency ceased to exist post-delimitation, he won the 2012 Assembly elections from the newly created Pindra constituency, which comprises a sizeable portion of the former Kolasla constituency.
- also known as Ajay Kumar Rai
- nationality: India
- profession: Politician
- Ajay Rai is a film producer.
- also known as Ajay G. Rai
- profession: Film producer, actor
- read more about Ajay Rai (actor)
- Ajay Rai is a fictional character from the 1979 film Jhoota Kahin Ka.
- Ajay Rai is a fictional character from the 1997 film Ishq.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajay Rai
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AJAY RAI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ajay Rai!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ajay Rai to see it in context!