Ajinkya Deo (actor)
On this page:
Who is Ajinkya Deo?
Ajinkya Deo is a noted actor in Marathi films and is the son of veteran Marathi actor Ramesh Deo & Seema Deo. He is elder brother of Hindi film director Abhinay Deo. "Vasudev Balawant Phadke" was the latest Marathi film in which he was the lead. Film was released in December 2007.
- also known as Ajinkya Ramesh Deo, Ajinkya Dev, Ajankya Deo
- born on (52 years ago) in Mumbai, child of Ramesh Deo and Seema Deo
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor
- parent of Arya Deo
- played Vasudev Balwant Phadke in "Vasudev Balwant Phadke"
- played Bhagwan Shri Shivji in "Mr Ya Miss"
- "Aan: Men at Work"
- played Ramakant Narvekar in "Avgat"
- played Raja Oberoi in "Gair"
- played Dr. Rajesh in "Vahinichi Maya"
- played Adhikari in "Phool Aur Angaar"
- played Shekhar M. Thorat in "Jasa Baap Tashi Poore"
- played Shankar in "Vishwavinayak"
- "Kachchi Kali"
- played Dr. Prem in "Sone Pe Suhaaga"
- played Vikram 'Vicky' Malgude in "Lapandav"
- played Shiva D. Sharma in "Sansar"
- played Captain Sood in "Paandav"
- "Maherchi Sadi"
- played Kashikar Baba in "Vasudev Balwant Phadke"
- played Aslam in "Parwane"
- played Vikram Singh in "The Peacock Spring"
- TV series: played Abhay in "24"
- film written: Vasudev Balwant Phadke
- official website: movies.dosthana.com/profile/ajinkya-dev
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajinkya Deo (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ajinkya Deo for some fun with words!