On this page:
- Ajit a.k.a. Ajith Kumar is an Indian film actor working predominantly in Tamil cinema. He has won three Filmfare Best Actor Awards, all for films which showcased him in multiple roles. In addition to his acting, Ajith, in a sabbatical, participated in the 2004 British Formula Three season as a Formula Two racing driver and was ranked the third best motor car driver in India at his peak.
- read more about Ajith Kumar
- Ajit a.k.a. Ajit Khan: Hamid Ali Khan, better known by his stage name Ajit, was a prolific Hindi film actor. He acted in over two hundred movies in almost four decades. Ajit is also credited for starring as a lead actor in popular Bollywood movies such as Nastik, Bada Bhai, Milan, Bara-Dari, and later as a second lead in Mughal-e-Azam and Naya Daur.
- read more about Ajit Khan
- Ajit a.k.a. Ajit Bandyopadhyay was a Bengali film and theater actor, director, art director.
- read more about Ajit Bandyopadhyay
- Ajit is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- filmography: "Corporate"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajit (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AJIT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ajit!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ajit to see it in context!