On this page:
- Ajit Kumar a.k.a. Ajith Kumar is an Indian film actor working predominantly in Tamil cinema. He has won three Filmfare Best Actor Awards, all for films which showcased him in multiple roles. In addition to his acting, Ajith, in a sabbatical, participated in the 2004 British Formula Three season as a Formula Two racing driver and was ranked the third best motor car driver in India at his peak.
- read more about Ajith Kumar (actor)
- Ajit Kumar a.k.a. Ajeet Kumar is a television director.
- read more about Ajeet Kumar
- Ajit Kumar is an actor.
- also known as Ajith Kumar
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ajit Kumar (actor)
- Ajit Kumar is a cinematographer.
- profession: Cinematographer
- Ajit Kumar is a film director.
- profession: Film director
- read more about Ajit Kumar (film director)
Ajit Kumar is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ajit Kumar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sasay to Zorgot by Mohan Lal
Ajit Kumar Ghosh As.G. Asha Gupta Az.G. Azad Gulati A.K.B. A.K. Bhagwat A.M. Arun Kumar Mukhopadhyaya Am.M. Amal Mukherjee An.M. Anant Mishra A.N.K. A.N. Kaul A.N.Pe. A.N. Pednekar A.P.S.J. Antonio Pereira ...
by Jagdish Prasad
Uttar Pradesh —Ajit Kumar Singh.
by Gaṅgā Rām Garg
Ajit Kumar (1933- ).
Encyclopedia of Geography (2010)
by Barney Warf
Source: AP Photo/Ajit Kumar. Source: Google Earth. Source: Google Earth. themselves in various ways in local contexts. That is, the global and the local are not separate spatial phenomena somehow interacting with each other, but rather, ...
Ajit Kumar Poplai, AIR 1966 SC 432. Acquisition of property, Acquisition of property, in the context, means the extinction of the citizens rights in the property and the conferment of the said rights in the State or the State owned corporation, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajit Kumar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ajit Kumar to find many related words and phrases!