On this page:
- Ajit Singh is an Indian politician. He is the founder and chief of the Rashtriya Lok Dal, a political party recognized in western part of state of Uttar Pradesh, and son of former Prime Minister of India late Choudhary Charan Singh. He was born on 12 February 1939 at village Bhadola in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
- Ajit Singh sometimes referred as Sahibzada Ajit Singh or Baba Ajit Singh was the eldest song of Sikh guru Guru Gobind Singh. His younger brothers were Jujhar Singh, Zorawar Singh and Fateh Singh.
- Ajit Singh, a Malaysian diplomat, was the Secretary General of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations from 1993 to 1997 Previously, he had served as Malaysia's ambassador to Austria, Brazil, Germany and Vietnam. In a break with ASEAN tradition, he ran for re-election to a second five-year term in 1997, but was defeated by Rodolfo C. Severino of the Philippines. He graduated with a B.A. in history in 1963 from the University of Malaysia.
- Ajit Singh is Professor Emeritus of economics at Cambridge University. One of the world's most renowned Indian-born economists, Singh has made fundamental academic contributions in the areas of modern business enterprise, de-industrialisation in advanced and emerging economies and the globalisation of financial and product markets.
- born on (75 years ago)
- education: University of the Punjab
- written works: "The present crisis of the Tanzanian economy", "Optic flow computation", "Fundamental Techniques in Immunology and Serology", "The stock-market and economic development", "Competition and competition policy in emerging markets"
- Ajit Singh is a film score composer.
- Ajit Singh is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- Ajit Singh is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
There are other people with in their name, like Gagan Ajit Singh, Dakssh Ajit Singh, Sardar Ajit Singh, Ajit Singh Palawat, Ajit Singh Rathore, Ajit Singh Randhawa, Ajit Singh of Khetri, Ajit Singh of Marwar and S. Ajit Singh Sawhney.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1955 film Bara-Dari.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1990 film Aaj Ka Arjun.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1988 film Mar Mitenge.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1974 film Resham Ki Dori.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1996 film Mafia.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 2002 film Duplicate Sholay.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1987 film Nayagan.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1976 film Adalat.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1988 film Dayavan.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1974 film Patthar Aur Payal.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional character from the 1995 film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
- Ajit Singh is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Sardar Ajit Singh.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ajit Singh
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Jeevanias (2015)
An Indian family saga from the British era by Late Dr. K. L. Moudgill
Jawar Ajit Singh is a Ludhianavi. Lala Lajpat Rai is a Jagranvi.
Advancing Development (2007)
Core Themes in Global Economics by G. Mavrotas, A. Shorrocks
Ajit Singh is a professor of economics at the University of Cambridge. Lakhwinder Singh is an economics lecturer at Punjabi University, Patiala. Hyun H. Son is at the International Poverty Centre, UNDP, Brasilia. Kostas Stamoulis is Chief of ...
How Intensive is Competition in the Emerging Markets? An Analysis of Corporate Rates of Return From Nine Emerging Markets (1999)
by Ajit Singh, Mr. Rudolph Matthias, Mr. Jack D. Glen
Ajit Singh is a Professor of Economics at Cambridge University and Senior Fellow of Queens' College, Cambridge, ...
Peace, Security, and Development by Dimitris Bourantonis, Marios L. Evriviades
Ajit Singh is a Fellow and Director of Studies in ...
Financing Corporate Growth in Industrial Economies by Geoffrey Whittington, Victoria Saporta, Ajit Singh
Ajit Singh is a professor of economics at the University of Cambridge and senior fellow at Queen's College, Cambridge, England. Library of Congress Cataloging- in-Publication Data Whittington, Geoffrey. The effects of hyper-inflation on ...
by Philip Arestis, Malcolm C. Sawyer
Ajit SINGH (born 1940) It is not difficult ...
by Jivanta Schottli, Subrata K. Mitra, Siegried Wolf
The party is led by its founder, Ajit Singh (son of former Prime Minister Charan Singh). A former agriculture minister, Ajit Singh claimed to promote the interests of farmers and villagers. The party is an ally of the Samajwadi Party and won three ...
Ajit Singh, Jujhar Singh, Zorawar Singh, Fateh Singh. Sahih bukhari : A book of Ahadeeth compiled by Imam Bukhari. Sahih muslim : A book of Ahadeeth compiled by Imam Muslim. Sahodara : Brother or sister. Saijojo : The form of Zen that ...
But what is the true meaning of the expression "acquisition by the State of an estate", Ajit Singh v. State of Punjab, AIR 1967 SC 856 (861). Acquisition by transfer, "Transfer of property" means an act by which a living person conveys property, ...
by Amaresh Datta
Sandhawalian, Ajit Singh Laduawala, Bachittar Singh, Gaja Singh, Chamakur. Jaimal Fatta, Multan (Kavi Sobha), Ghadar, ...
An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic by Arnold P. Kaminsky, Roger D. Long Ph.D.
Sarhadi, Ajit Singh. Punjabi Suba: The Story of the Struggle. Delhi: U. C. Kapur, 1970. Sarila, Narendra Singh. The Shadow ofthe Great Game: The Untold Story ofIndia's Partition. New York: Carroll and Graf, 2006.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajit Singh
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ajit Singh
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ajit Singh to find many related words and phrases!