On this page:
- Ajith a.k.a. Ajith Kumar is an Indian film actor working predominantly in Tamil cinema. He has won three Filmfare Best Actor Awards, all for films which showcased him in multiple roles. In addition to his acting, Ajith, in a sabbatical, participated in the 2004 British Formula Three season as a Formula Two racing driver and was ranked the third best motor car driver in India at his peak.
- read more about Ajith Kumar (actor)
- Ajith a.k.a. Guinness Pakru: Ajay Kumar, known as Undapakru or Guinness Pakru, is a popular Malayalam comedy actor. He has made an entry into the Guinness Book of Records for being the shortest actor to play a character in a full-length film. He played the lead role in Albhutha Dweep, a Malayalam movie directed by Vinayan. The movie was later dubbed in Tamil.
- read more about Guinness Pakru (actor)
- Ajith a.k.a. Kollam Ajith is an actor.
- read more about Kollam Ajith (actor)
- Ajith is a film producer.
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: The Car
- Ajith is the father of Sandhya.
- Ajith is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ajith (actor)
- Ajith is a fictional character from the 1986 film Pranamam.
- Ajith is a fictional character from the 2008 film Kanichukulangarayil CBI.
- Ajith is a fictional character from the 2001 film Dhosth.
- Ajith is a fictional character from the 1985 film Nirakkoottu.
- Ajith is a fictional character from the 2014 film Ajith.
There are other characters with in their name, like Ajith Kumar.
"Ajith" is a 2014 Kannada road film directed by Mahesh Babu starring Chiranjeevi Sarja and Nikki Galrani. It is a remake of the Tamil film Paiyaa. G Prem is the producer of this film with five songs in the music direction of Yuvan Shankar Raja.
- country: India
- language: Kannada Language
- producers: G. Prem & Pranav Gowda S.
- written by Mahesh Babu & N. Lingusamy
- cinematography by Mohan
- music by Yuvan Shankar Raja, V. Harikrishna
- genres: Action Film, Drama, Comedy
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ajith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by P. Somasundaran
Ajith, S.; Rakshit, A.K. Properties of mixed alkanes microemulsions, physicochemical studies of cyclohex- ane/CTAB/1- propanol/water microemulsion system in presence of PEG 400. J. Surf. Sci. Technol.
by George A. Barnett
Ajith Abraham, Aboul-Ella Hassanien, and Václav Snášel. London: Springer- Verlag, 2010. de Nooy, W., A. Mrvar, and V. Batagelj. Exploratory Social Network Analysis With Pajek. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2005. Falkowski, T.
by Michael Newton
the plot, and in prior attacks on DUNF rallies, included Wathudula Bandulage Somaratne, Nandasiri Karunatilake, and Bulathsinhalage Ajith Coorey (son of Sri Lanka's minister of housing and construction, Bulathsinhalage Srisena Cooray).
World Terrorism: An Encyclopedia of Political Violence from Ancient Times to the Post-9/11 Era (2015)
An Encyclopedia of Political Violence from Ancient Times to the Post-9/11 Era by James Ciment
Siler California State University, Los Angeles Ajith Silva Independent Scholar Priyanthi Silva Westat Inc. Gregory Simpson Independent Scholar Joshua ...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
Ajith / Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway.......................... ...................................2557 Abu-Samaha, Ala M. /Amman University, Jordan.............. .........................................................................................1537 Abu-Taieh, Evon M. O. ...
by Patrick Peebles
and Ajith Nivard Cabraal, governor of the CB, presented it to the cabinet on 6 September 2006. When the price of oil plunged as CEYLON UNION OF BHIKKHUS • 75 ...
by Reinhard Stock
Ajith, B.P., Kumar Antony, J., Barua, P., Chacko, J., Choudhury, ...
Over 150 Topics from the World's Foremost Prophecy Experts by Tim LaHaye, Edward E. Hindson, Wayne Brindle
Fernando , Ajith. The NIV Application Commentary: Acts. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 1998. Harrison, Everett F. Acts: The Expanding Church. Chicago: Moody Press, 1975.
Viz. English, Bángálí, and Hindústání. In the Roman Character by P. S. D'Rozario
particularly, strangley–bisheshrūpe, sishchariyartíne, apartipe, aptiriamate :-khusäsan, anokhepan se, nudrat se | nárást, kaj; bad, zabún, manhûs Sinister, a left; unjust, unfair; unlucky–bim; ajith'irthik, apariskir; amangal—bāyāh; Sink, ...
by Comprehensive dictionary
DAM, Ajith. Van a Dutch painter, 1682-1750. DAMASCENES, Jo., aleamed monk ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ajith
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Ajith Kumar.
Video language resources about Ajith
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Ajith!
Scrabble value of A1J8I1T1H4
The value of this 5-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ajith to see it in context!