On this page:
- Ajith Kumar is an Indian film actor working predominantly in Tamil cinema. He has won three Filmfare Best Actor Awards, all for films which showcased him in multiple roles. In addition to his acting, Ajith, in a sabbatical, participated in the 2004 British Formula Three season as a Formula Two racing driver and was ranked the third best motor car driver in India at his peak.
- also known as Kaadhal Mannan, Ajit Kumar, Aasai Nayagan, Ajith, Ajit, Ajeeth Kumar, Kadhal Mannan, Thala, Ajithkumar Subramaniam, Ultimate Star, அஜித் குமார், Ajith Kumar Subramani
- born on (44 years ago) in Secunderabad, child of P. Subramaniam and Mohini
- ethnicity: Sindhis
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, race car driver
- read more about Ajith Kumar (actor)
- Ajith Kumar a.k.a. Ajit Kumar is an actor.
- read more about Ajit Kumar (actor)
- Ajith Kumar is a film editor.
- profession: Film editor
- award: - National Film Award for Best Non-Feature Film Editing - "Of Confucius, S-Spots and Toyguns"
- Ajith Kumar is the sibling of Prem Kumar.
- Ajith Kumar is a fictional character from the 2013 film Ginger.
- Ajith Kumar is a fictional character from the 2014 film Antha Scene Ledu.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajith Kumar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ajith Kumar
"Thala" "Ultimate Star" Ajith Kumar
Irungattukottai Race Track , Irungattukottai, Sriperumbudur, Chennai
Photo credit: Shridhar D
Anagrams of AJITH KUMAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ajith Kumar!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ajith Kumar to find many related words and phrases!