On this page:
Who is Ajithkumar?
Ajithkumar is a film editor.
- also known as B. Ajithkumar, B. Ajith Kumar, B.Ajith Kumar
- profession: Film editor
- film produced: I.D.
- some of the awards:
- National Film Award for Best Non-Feature Film Editing - "Athman"
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Editor - "Bhavum" & "Shadow Kill"
- National Film Award for Best Editing - "Naalu Pennungal"
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Editor - "Annayum Rasoolum"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ajithkumar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mathieu Guidère
Ajithkumar, M. P. India-Pakistan Relations: The Story of a Fractured Fraternity. New Delhi: Kalpaz, 2006. Buehler, Arthur F. Sufi Heirs of the Prophet: The Indian Naqshbandiyya and the Rise of the Mediating Sufi Shaykh. Columbia: University ...
by Graham A. Colditz
Thankamma Ajithkumar, Adrian Harnett, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajithkumar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1J8I1T1H4K5U1M3A1R1
The value of this 10-letter word is 26 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AJITHKUMAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ajithkumar!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ajithkumar to find many related words and phrases!