On this page:
- Ajmān a.k.a. Ajman is the capital of the emirate of Ajman in the United Arab Emirates, located along the Persian Gulf.
- part of United Arab Emirates
- Ajmān a.k.a. Ajman is one of the seven emirates constituting the United Arab Emirates. With an area of just 260 square kilometres, Ajman is the smallest emirate by area. Its seat of government is Ajman, which is bordered on its north, south, and east by Sharjah. It has a population of some 240,000.
- also known as ‘Ujmān, Sheikhdom Of Ajman, `Ajman, `Ujman, ‘Ajmān, Ujman
- country: United Arab Emirates
Ajmān a.k.a. Ajman: Al-'Ajman or al-'Ijman is a tribal confederation in northeastern Arabia, with members spread across Saudi Arabia, Qatar, U.A.E. and the Kuwait.
- also known as Al- Ajmi
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajmān
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ajmān to see it in context!