On this page:
- Ajmal a.k.a. Ajmal Ameer is an Indian film actor, who works in the Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu film industries. He has also acted in one English movie. He has won two Filmfare Awards South.
- read more about Ajmal Ameer (actor)
- Ajmal is a writer, screenwriter and film director.
- Ajmal was an actor.
- Ajmal is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ajmal (actor)
- Ajmal is a fictional character from the 2013 film Chennaiyil Oru Naal.
- Ajmal is a fictional character from the 2003 film Kadhaludan.
- Ajmal is a fictional character from the 2013 film Zachariayude Garbhinikal.
- Ajmal is a fictional character from 2011 short film Ripple Effect.
- Ajmal is a fictional character from the 2013 film 5 Sundarikal.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ajmal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ajmal is an honest young man. 4. Your younger brother is not an intelligent boy. 102. If two or more adjectives qualify the same noun, the Article is used before the first; as, 1 . Allama Iqbal was a great poet and thinker. 2. A black and white cow ...
Cultural Assumptions and Practices Worldwide by Lawrence H. Gerstein
Asir Ajmal is a professor of psychology at GC University, Lahore, Pakistan.
Ajmal Khel.— A minor frac' tion of Hati Khel, Mali (or Muli) Khel, Salarzai, Ilias7.ai, Bunerwals. Aimal . Khel (1,748). — A -, division of the Bahlalzai, Mahsuds. Aimal .KffBl. — A minor fraction of Tor Khel, Asad Khel, Mitha Khan Khel, Kuki Khel ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Narang, Manorama, Durga Mota, Jankidas, Ajmal Musical megahit from ...
by Ludwig W. Adamec
“Ajmal Khattak, Revolutionary Pushtun Poet.” American Universities Field Staff Reports 20, no. 9 (1976).
Used in Food, Drugs and Cosmetics by Ikhlas A. Khan, Ehab A. Abourashed
Sichuan lovage squill sweet basil tienchi ginseng vasaka West Indianbay see also Cosmetics; Creams and lotions Hakim Hakim Ajmal Khan Hallucinations, as toxic symptoms Hamam Hang baizhi Hangover, remedies Hardening of arteries, ...
by Bron Taylor
Further Reading Ajmal, M. and M. Rafiq. “Islam and the Present Ecological Crisis.” In O.P. Dwivedi, ed. World Religions and the Environment. New Delhi: Gitanjali Publishing House, 1989. Amar, Nawal. “Islam and Deep Ecology.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajmal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ajmal
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1J8M3A1L1
The value of this 5-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AJMAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ajmal!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ajmal to see it in context!