On this page:
Who is Ajoy Chakrabarty?
Ajoy Chakrabarty: Pandit Ajoy Chakrabarty is an Indian Hindustani classical vocalist. He belongs to the Patiala gharana.
- also known as Pandit Ajoy Chakraborty; Chakraborty, Ajoy; Ajoy Chakraborty
- born in (62 years ago) in Kolkata
- nationality: India
- education: Rabindra Bharati University
- profession: Singer
- parent of Kaushiki Chakrabarty
- genre: Hindustani classical music
- albums: "Ragamala", "Geetinandan", "The Genius Of Pt. Ajoy Chakraborty", "Ajoy Chakrabarty-Vocal", "Je Sure Bajale", "Ajana Khanir Nutan Moni"
- award: - National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer - "Chhandaneer"
- official website: www.ajoychakrabarty.com/home
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ajoy Chakrabarty
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Hinduism (2012)
by Denise Cush, Catherine Robinson, Michael York
Pandit Ajoy Chakrabarty, A. Hariharan and Suresh Wadkar. Bhakta Triveni. NAVRAS NRCD 3505 (featuring the bhajans of Surdas, Tulsidas and Brahamanand). Pandit Channulal Mishra. Krishna – From the Heart of Benaras. NINAAD NCCD ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ajoy Chakrabarty
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AJOY CHAKRABARTY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?