On this page:
"Akaboshi" is a drama film directed by Ryûhei Yoshino.
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- producer: Ryûhei Yoshino
- written by Ryûhei Yoshino
- cinematography by Rui Inoue & Eijiro Hirai
- music by Mieko Satō
- genre: Drama
- rating: G
- released on
- Akaboshi is a fictional character in the anime and manga series Naruto.
- Akaboshi is a fictional character from the 1959 film Life of an Expert Swordsman.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Akaboshi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Japan Encyclopedia (2002)
by Louis Fr?d?ric, Louis-Frédéric, Käthe Roth
Akaboshi. Type of Kagura dance performed to accompany the Shinto gods when they departed after an invocation. This dance generally ends the Kagura rites. Akae. Decoration on the glaze of some pottery, using a Chinese technique ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akaboshi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1K5A1B3O1S1H4I1
The value of this 8-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Akaboshi to find many related words and phrases!