On this page:
- Akai Ito is Japanese television drama series based on a popular mobile phone novel written by Mei about two soulmates - junior high school students Mei and Atsushi - who must overcome drugs, rape and attempted suicide in order to be together. The love story was an online hit in 2006 and later published as a series of five books which sold 1.8 million copies.
- also known as Akai Ito / Hilo Rojo, Hilo Rojo, Akai Ito - Lazo Rojo, 紅綫
- begun on and completed on (5 years ago)
- 11 episodes of 54 or 37 minutes each
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Nao Minamisawa as Takemiya Mei
- Junpei Mizobata as Nishino Atsushi
- Yusei Tajima as Mitsuru Kamiya
- Sayuri Iwata as Haruna Takemiya
- Ryo Kimura as Riku Takahashi
- Rei Okamoto as Mia Amagishi
- Anna Ishibashi as Asami Tadokoro
- Nanami Sakuraba as Sara Nakagawa
- Tomo Yanagishita as Natsuki Fujiwara
- Kasumi Suzuki as Yuri Nakanishi
- genres: Romance Film, Drama, Family
- official website: www.fujitv.co.jp/akai-ito/index.html
- "Akai Ito" also known under the English title Threads of Destiny is a 2008 Japanese film. It is based on the popular cellphone novel written by Mei, and is released at the same time with the television series of the same name.
"Akai Ito" is a Japanese horror adventure game by Success Corporation, released exclusively for the PlayStation 2 in Japan on October 21, 2004. A reduced price "popular edition," included in developer and publisher SUCCESS' SuperLite 2000 Series, was released on October 27, 2005. The title refers to the mythical red string of fate. Akai Ito has not been officially released outside of Japan, but there has been a fan effort to translate it, similar to the popular dōjin game Tsukihime.
- also known as アカイイト, 紅線
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Success
- genres: Visual novel, Horror, Adventure game
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Akai Ito" is a pop song by Japanese recording artist Yui Aragaki. It was released as her second single on October 15, 2008.
- also known as 紅線
- "AKAI ITO" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- also known as 赤い糸 (TV SIZE)
- music by 松岡純也
- "Akai Ito" is a 2008 single album by Yui Aragaki.
- released on (6 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akai Ito
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AKAI ITO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Akai Ito!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Akai Ito for some fun with words!