On this page:
"Akashdeep" is a 1965 Hindi film directed by Phani Majumdar. The film stars Dharmendra, Mehmood, Ashok Kumar, Nanda and Nimmi. The film's music was composed by Chitragupta in notable songs like Dil Ka Diya Jala Ke Gaya and sung by Lata Mangeshkar.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Phani Majumdar
- written by Nabendu Ghosh & Vishwamitter Adil
- based on a story by Phani Majumdar
- music by Chitragupta, Majrooh Sultanpuri
- genres: Musical, Romance Film, Musical comedy, Comedy, Family, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama, Musical Drama
- released in (50 years ago)
- Akashdeep is an actor.
- also known as Akash Deep
- profession: Actor
- read more about Akashdeep (actor)
- Akashdeep is a cinematographer.
- profession: Cinematographer
- Akashdeep is the creator of the tv series Karishma: A Miracle of Destiny.
- Akashdeep a.k.a. Akash Deep is an actor, film director and film producer.
- read more about Akash Deep (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akashdeep
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Emily Smith
Akashdeep Directed by Phani Mazumdar Starring Dharmendra Ashok Kumar Nanda Nimmi Music by Chitragupt Release date(s) 1965 Country India Language Hindi Akashdeep is a 1965 Hindi movie directed by Phani Majumdar .
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
andin PhaniMajumdar«s Akashdeep.
by Syedur Rahman
Delhi: Akashdeep, 1988. Rhys, Ernest.
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
Thakur; Doon Valley Roses Aka Tombo Min, rb Akashdeep F, or, 1993; Chiplunkar Akashi S, lp Akashsundari HT,m, 1982; Pal, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akashdeep
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1K5A1S1H4D2E1E1P3
The value of this 9-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Akashdeep to find many related words and phrases!