On this page:
Akcent, originally a wordplay on accent is a multi-certified, award-winning Romanian dance pop act whose members sing in Romanian, English, Polish and Spanish. The group consists of Adrian Sînă, the creator of the group. In late 1998, he was joined by Romanian pop singer Ramona Barta to create the duo called Akcent. The two released their debut single — "Ultima vara" along with the debut album, entitled Senzatia - The Sensation. After a spare of time, the duo disbanded and Sina brought Marius Nedelcu, Mihai Gruia and Sorin Brotnei to the group, changing it from a mixed duo to a boyband. They came to prominence once with the release of their hit single "Ti-am promis".
- also known as Akcent (rumuńska grupa muzyczna)
- genres: Pop music, Boy band, House music, Europop, Dance music, Eurodance
- albums: "Kylie", "French Kiss with Kylie", "În culori", "Primul capitol", "Poveste de viață", "Fără Lacrimi", "King of Disco", "S.O.S.", "True Believers", "100 bpm", "JoKero", "On and On (Stay With Me)", "Stay With Me", "That's My Name", "My Passion", "My Passion (Remixes)", "Arde ceva", "Chimie intre noi", "Back To Me", "I'm Sorry", "Angel", "Love Stoned", "Too Late To Cry", "How Deep Is Your Love"
- nomination: - nominated to MTV Europe Music Award for Best Romanian Act
- official website: www.akcentonline.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akcent
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopaedia of Brewing (2013)
Akcent. See Valticky. Albumin. Albumin is the collective term for a group of proteins. They occur in all living cells. They are distinguished from globulins, the other major class of soluble protein, based on the fact that they are soluble in salt ...
by Temple H. Croker
GRAvE Akcent, in grammar, is a mark placed in this manner [ o ] over fome vowel, and implies that the voice should be lowered in pronouncing that fyllable. GRAVEL, in natural history, is a congeries offmall pebbles, which being mixed with a ...
English-Norwegian Dictionary (1887)
by Ivar Christian Sommerschild Geelmuyden
akcent; f. er. to undersher'iff. understand"; un"derhand; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akcent
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Akcent
Pomnik Jana Pawla II. Jego podobizne widzielismy w wielu madryckich mieszkaniach
Photo credit: Kamil79
Scrabble value of A1K5C3E1N1T1
The value of this 6-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKCENT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Akcent!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Akcent to learn how to say it correctly!