On this page:
- Definition of the adverb Ake
- Definition of the verb Ake
- Phrases with Ake
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ake
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ake
- Photos about Ake
- Video about Ake
- Scrabble value of A1K5E1
- Anagrams of AKE
- Share this page
Ake is sometimes a misspelling of ache.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adverb Ake
What does Ake mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- See forever.
Definition of the verb Ake
What does Ake mean as a doing word?
verb - inflections: aked | aking | akes
- archaic spelling of, ache
- Ake is an archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization, located in the municipality of Tixkokob. in the Mexican state of Yucatán; 40 km east of Mérida, Yucatán.
- part of Mexico
- Ake a.k.a. Akieni Airport is an airport in Akieni, Gabon.
Who is Ake?
Ake a.k.a. Akekarat Homlaor is a film production designer and art director.
- read more about Akekarat Homlaor
- Ake a.k.a. Åke is a fictional character in the 1984 film Åke and His World.
- Ake a.k.a. Åke is a fictional character from the 2005 film Bang Bang Orangutang.
- Ake a.k.a. Åke: Ake is a fictional character from the 2000 film White Water Fury.
- Ake a.k.a. Åke is a fictional character from the 1999 film In Bed With Santa.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2010 film Saranae Siblor.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2011 Thai TV series Poo Hai.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2003 film Anghel Sa Lupa.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2003 film February.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2003 film Buppah Rahtree.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2009 film Mundane History.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2010 film The Intruder.
- Ake is a fictional character from the 2014 film Supernatural.
- Ake is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like ake persson.
"Ake" is a book written by Wole Soyinka.
- also known as "Ake: The Years of Childhood"
- genre: Non-fiction
- award: - Anisfield-Wolf Book Award, received by Wole Soyinka
- Ake a.k.a. Akawaio Language: Kapóng is a Cariban language spoken mainly in Guyana, most commonly in the region of the Upper Mazaruni. Though many speakers don't live in villages, there are a number of population centers, notably Kamarang, Jawalla, Waramadong, and Kako. There are two dialects, Akawaio and Patamona.
- also known as Acawayo, Acewaio, Akawai, Acahuayo, Kapon, Ingarikó, Akawaio, Waicá, Kapóng language
- Ake: Åke is a masculine Swedish given name, possibly derived from the medieval Germanic name Anicho, derived from ano meaning "ancestor". In Sweden, May 8 is the Name day for Åke. There are variant spellings, including the Danish/Norwegian Åge or Aage. Åke is uncommon as a surname.
Phrases with Ake
Phrases ending with the word Ake:
- Areacandona Ake
- Litchi Ramboutan-Ake
- Euphoria Ramb-Outan-Ake
- Nephelium Ramboutan-Ake
- Species Areacandona Ake
- Species Litchi Ramboutan-Ake
- Species Euphoria Ramb-Outan-Ake
- Species Nephelium Ramboutan-Ake
Other phrases containing the word Ake:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ake
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Barbara Damrosch, Eliot Coleman
ake is a whitefish, similar to cod and haddock, and both could be substituted in this recipe. It is a good fish for a chowder, especially one made with spring vegetables. Since it is neither 3oily nor strongly flavored, it lets the delicacy of these ...
A Way to Get Wealth: (1695)
Containing Six Principal Vocations, Or Callings, in which Every Good Husband Or House-wife May Lawfully Imploy Themselves. As, ... by Gervase Markham
THo Chelick or Belly ake is a fretting, gnawing, or swelling of the Belly,or greatbag.proceeding from windy humors, or om eating ...
It is called Ake, and in it our first Missionary premises were built. In each of the various towns was a council called Oboni : the Judge of the town is called its head, and is styled Assena. It is composed of the chief men and women of the town, ...
Anthropological Report on the Ibo-speaking Peoples of Nigeria: English-Ibo and Ibo-English dictionary (1913)
by Northcote Whitridge Thomas
ake (0), hunch, ...
by Ross Calman
soon,today aihe dolphin aihikirīmi icecream aikiha handkerchief aikiha pepa tissue āio calm aitanga descendants aituā accident; bad omen; misfortune aka vine aka wāina grapevine ākau rocky shore ake very; own; self; upwards; onwards; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ake
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ake
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Ake
Words of Life AKE People/Language Movie Trailer
See also the pronunciation examples of Ake!
Scrabble value of A1K5E1
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ake!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ake to see it in context!