On this page:
Definition of the noun Akera bullata
What does Akera bullata mean as a name of something?
Akera bullata is a species of Akera, described by O. F. Müller in 1776.
- synonyms: species Akera bullata / Acera bullata / species Acera bullata / Acera bullata nana / variety Acera bullata nana / Acera elegans / species Acera elegans / Aceras elegans / species Aceras elegans / Akera flexilis / species Akera flexilis / Bulla akera / species Bulla akera / Bulla elastica / species Bulla elastica / Bulla farrani / species Bulla farrani / Bulla fragilis / species Bulla fragilis / Bulla hanleyi / species Bulla hanleyi / Bulla norwegica / species Bulla norwegica / Bulla resiliens / species Bulla resiliens / Eucampe donovani / species Eucampe donovani
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Anaspidea
- family: Akeridae
- genus: Akera
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Akera bullata is a species of Akera.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akera bullata
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Akera bullata, teeth of, XV. 373.
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1860)
Or, Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature by Thomas Stewart Traill
Akera bullata, teeth of, XV. 87a Akerblad (Jan David), II.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akera bullata
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Akera bullata
Click on an item to play that video:
- Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata) swimming
Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata, a primitive Aplysia) swimming in a tank with sediment and flowing seawater. The amber-coloured & bullet-shaped shell is ...
- Akera bullata seen at Newtown, Isle of Wight
Friday 6 April, Newtown Salt Pans, Newtown Isle of Wight Akera bullata? found swimming/feeding in the salt pans.
- Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata) moving: speeded up 24x
Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata, a primitive Aplysia) doing its thing in a bucket with flowing seawater. The amber-coloured & bullet-shaped shell is cleary ...
- Royal flush sea slugs (Akera bullata) moving: speeded up 16x
3 royal flush sea slugs (Akera bullata, a primitive Aplysia) doing their thing in a bucket with sediment and flowing seawater. The amber-coloured & bullet-shaped ...
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Akera bullata to find many related words and phrases!