On this page:
Definition of the noun Akera bullata
What does Akera bullata mean as a name of something?
Akera bullata is a species of Akera, described by O. F. Müller in 1776.
- synonyms: species Akera bullata / Acera bullata / species Acera bullata / Acera bullata nana / variety Acera bullata nana / Acera elegans / species Acera elegans / Aceras elegans / species Aceras elegans / Akera flexilis / species Akera flexilis / Bulla akera / species Bulla akera / Bulla elastica / species Bulla elastica / Bulla farrani / species Bulla farrani / Bulla fragilis / species Bulla fragilis / Bulla hanleyi / species Bulla hanleyi / Bulla norwegica / species Bulla norwegica / Bulla resiliens / species Bulla resiliens / Eucampe donovani / species Eucampe donovani
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Anaspidea
- family: Akeridae
- genus: Akera
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Akera bullata is a species of Akera.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akera bullata
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Akera bullata, teeth of, XV. 373.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akera bullata
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Akera bullata
Click on an item to play that video:
- Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata) swimming
Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata, a primitive Aplysia) swimming in a tank with sediment and flowing seawater. The amber-coloured & bullet-shaped shell is ...
- Akera bullata seen at Newtown, Isle of Wight
Friday 6 April, Newtown Salt Pans, Newtown Isle of Wight Akera bullata? found swimming/feeding in the salt pans.
- Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata) moving: speeded up 24x
Royal flush sea slug (Akera bullata, a primitive Aplysia) doing its thing in a bucket with flowing seawater. The amber-coloured & bullet-shaped shell is cleary ...
- Royal flush sea slugs (Akera bullata) moving: speeded up 16x
3 royal flush sea slugs (Akera bullata, a primitive Aplysia) doing their thing in a bucket with sediment and flowing seawater. The amber-coloured & bullet-shaped ...
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Akera bullata to find many related words and phrases!