On this page:
Definition of the noun akeridae
What does akeridae mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- bubble shells
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonym of Akeridae: family Akeridae
- more generic term: mollusk family = a family of mollusks
- member of: class Gasteropoda / class Gastropoda / Gasteropoda / Gastropoda = snails and slugs and their relatives
- member: genus Haminoea / Haminoea = common genus of marine bubble shells of the Pacific coast of North America
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akeridae
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1K5E1R1I1D2A1E1
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKERIDAE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Akeridae!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Akeridae to find many related words and phrases!