On this page:
- Akhtar Hussain was a field hockey player, who won the gold medal at the 1948 Summer Olympics for India and the silver medal at the 1956 Summer Olympics for Pakistan. He is one of the first people in history to win Olympic medals for two distinct countries.
- born on (89 years ago)
- died on (28 years ago)
- Akhtar Hussain was Indian classical musician who was one of the leading exponents of Patiala Gharana.
- profession: Composer
- Akhtar Hussain was a Pakistani cricket umpire. He stood in three Test matches between 1959 and 1968.
- Akhtar Hussain a.k.a. Akhtar Hussein is a film director and producer.
- read more about Akhtar Hussein (film director)
- Akhtar Hussain is a screenwriter and writer.
There are other people with in their name, like Akhtar Hussain Malik.
Akhtar Hussain is a fictional character from the 1982 film Bazaar.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akhtar Hussain
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Akhtar Hussain to find many related words and phrases!