Akhtar Ul Iman
On this page:
Who is Akhtar Ul Iman?
Akhtar ul Iman was a noted Urdu poet and screenwriter in Hindi cinema, who had a major influence on modern Urdu nazm.
- also known as Akhtar-Ul-Iman, Akhtar
- born on (100 years ago) in Najibabad
- nationality: India
- profession: Screenwriter, poet
- died on (19 years ago) in Mumbai of heart failure
- read more about Akhtar ul Iman (poet)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akhtar Ul Iman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Akhtar Ul Iman for some fun with words!