Aki Aleong (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aki Aleong?
Aki Aleong: Assing "Aki" Aleong is an American character actor and singer who has also been active in songwriting and musical production. He is probably best known for portraying Senator Hidoshi during the first season of Babylon 5, as well as portraying Mr. Chiang, the aide to Nathan Bates in the weekly series of V: The Series. He also portrayed the character of Colonel Mitamura in Farewell to the King. He owned the Gingham Dog fast food restaurant in Hollywood, California, circa 1965.
- also known as Assing Aleong, Assing "Aki" Aleong
- born on (80 years ago) in Port of Spain
- nationality: United States of America, Trinidad and Tobago
- profession: Actor, singer, songwriter, record producer, film producer
- played Khao in "The Quest"
- "Braddock: Missing in Action III"
- played Iko in "No Down Payment"
- played Hiroshi in "Out for Blood"
- "Missing Brendan"
- "The Hanoi Hilton"
- "Farewell to the King"
- "Deadly Target"
- "Fit to Kill"
- played Mr. Chang in "Kuffs"
- "X-treme Fighter"
- played Tran in "House of Sand and Fog"
- played Prosecuting Attorney Will in "House Arrest"
- played Ming Chi in "The Adventures of Umbweki"
- played Dr. Sammy Lee in "Breaking the Surface: The Greg Louganis Story"
- played MIG Pilot (Uncredited) in "The Hunters"
- played Principal Elder in "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story"
- played Karaoke Party Guest #1 in "The Cable Guy"
- played Dalai Lama in "Superhero Movie"
- TV series: "V"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aki Aleong (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aki Aleong for some fun with words!