On this page:
Who is Aki Narula?
Aki Narula: Aki Nirula is a costume designer.
- also known as Aki Nirula
- born in (47 years ago) in Kolkata
- nationality: India
- profession: Costume designer, fashion designer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Costume Design - "Don: The Chase Begins Again"
- nominated to Star Guild Award for Best Costume Design - "Dostana", with Manish Malhotra
- nominated to Star Guild Award for Best Costume Design - "Kurbaan"
- nominated to Star Guild Award for Best Costume Design - "Kambakkht Ishq"
- IIFA Award for Best Costume Design - "Barfi", with Shafalina
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aki Narula
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic by Arnold P. Kaminsky, Roger D. Long Ph.D.
The new crop of contemporary designers feature Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Suneet Varma, Aki Narula, Raghavendra Rathore, Rajesh Pratap Singh, Wendell Rodricks, Malini Ramani, and Monish Jaisingh, among ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aki Narula
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aki Narula for some fun with words!