Akiko Wakabayashi (actress)
On this page:
Who is Akiko Wakabayashi?
Akiko Wakabayashi is a Japanese actress, best known in English-speaking countries for her role as Bond girl, Aki in the 1967 James Bond movie You Only Live Twice. Before this, she had made many movies in her native Japan, especially Toho Studio's monster movies, such as Dagora, the Space Monster and Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster, both of which were also released under various other titles.
- also known as Eiko Wakabayashi, Wakabayashi Akiko
- born on (75 years ago) in Ota
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Actor
- played Mas Selina Salno, Princess of Sergina in "Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster"
- "What's Up, Tiger Lily?"
- played Aki in "You Only Live Twice"
- played Tamiye in "King Kong vs. Godzilla"
- played Sadako in "Le orientali"
- played Spuria (Chamberlain's daughter) in "The Adventure of Kigan Castle"
- played Bai-Lan in "International Secret Police: Key of Keys"
- played Yaya's maid in "The Lost World of Sinbad"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akiko Wakabayashi (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: