On this page:
Who is Akio Jissoji?
Akio Jissoji was a Japanese television and film director best known outside of Japan for the 1960s TV series Ultraman and Ultra Seven, as well as for his auteur erotic ATG-produced Buddhist trilogy Mujō, Mandala, and Uta.
- also known as Akio Jissôji
- born on (78 years ago) in Yotsuya
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Film director, television director
- died on (9 years ago) in Bunkyō of stomach cancer
- read more about Akio Jissoji (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Akio Jissoji
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dia: Akio Jissoji, Shigetsugu Yoshida. sea: Sumie Tanaka. DESI Kazuyuki Honma. ANII Shunsaburo Takahata, Hiromi Yokoyama, Kanetsugu Kodama. mus : Takeo Watanabe. Pap: TMS, Fuji TV. 84 mins. Young Miss Oishi is the new school ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akio Jissoji
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: