Akio Jissoji (film director)
On this page:
Who is Akio Jissoji?
Akio Jissoji was a Japanese television and film director best known outside of Japan for the 1960s TV series Ultraman and Ultra Seven, as well as for his auteur erotic ATG-produced Buddhist trilogy Mujō, Mandala, and Uta.
- also known as Akio Jissôji
- born on (77 years ago) in Yotsuya, Tokyo
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Film director, television director
- Marriage with Chisako Hara until
- died on (8 years ago) in Bunkyō of stomach cancer
- film produced: The Rug Cop
- films directed:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akio Jissoji (film director)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: