On this page:
- Akira Suzuki is a Japanese chemist and Nobel Prize Laureate, who first published the Suzuki reaction, the organic reaction of an aryl- or vinyl-boronic acid with an aryl- or vinyl-halide catalyzed by a palladium complex, in 1979.
- Akira Suzuki, also releasing works under the pseudonym Doitsu Suzuki, is a Japanese film, anime and manga author, director and editor. He is born in Sapporo, Hokkaidō. He has worked on AIKa R-16: Virgin Mission, Ranma ½, Kodocha, Maze, Daltanius, Trider G7, and Sailor Suit and Machine Gun, and the films Voice Without a Shadow, Eight Hours of Terror, Virus, Minbo and Nankyoku Monogatari. He works with labels HJ Bunko and MF Bunko J. Suzuki directed the movie Ranma ½: Ni Hao My Concubine.
- Akira Suzuki was the penname of Japanese non-fiction writer and freelance journalist Akio Imai.
- Akira Suzuki was a film editor.
- Akira Suzuki is a film editor.
- profession: Editor
- Akira Suzuki is a Sound Editor and a Special Effects Technician.
- Akira Suzuki was a film crew member for the 1953 film Ugetsu.
Akira Suzuki is a fictional film character.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Akira Suzuki
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by P. Somasundaran
Suresh / Hindustan Lever Research Centre, Unilever Research India, Bangalore, India Karoly Suvegh / Eotvos University, Budapest, Hungary Akira Suzuki / Division of Marine Biosciences, Hokkaido University ...
by Arthur T. Hubbard
Suresh / Unilever Research India, Whitefield, Bangalore, India Karoly Siivegh / Eiitvos University, Budapest, Hungary Akira Suzuki / Hokkaido University, Hokkaido, Japan Osamu Suzuki //GC Corporation, Oarai-machi, Ibaraki ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akira Suzuki
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Akira Suzuki
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'akira suzuki"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine