On this page:
- Akira Yamamoto was an officer and ace fighter pilot in the Imperial Japanese Navy during the Second Sino-Japanese War and the Pacific theater of World War II. In aerial combat over China, the Pacific, and Japan, he was officially credited with destroying 13 enemy aircraft.
- Akira Yamamoto is a film producer.
- Akira Yamamoto is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Akira Yamamoto (actor)
- Akira Yamamoto is a fictional character from the 2010 film Space Battleship Yamato.
- Akira Yamamoto is a fictional character from the anime series Space Battleship Yamato.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Akira Yamamoto
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bruce E. Johansen, Barry M. Pritzker
Harrington, Robert Young, Kenneth Hale, Akira Yamamoto, and Leanne Hinton.
by J.L. Mey
Akira Yamamoto has been rightfully demanding for many years that 'research in endangered language communities must be reciprocal and collaborative' because only in working together with the communities are linguists able to contribute ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akira Yamamoto
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Akira Yamamoto
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Akira Yamamoto"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Akira Yamamoto for some fun with words!