Akka is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
On this page:
Who is Akka?
Akka a.k.a. Vijaya Mulay is the mother of Suhasini Mulay.
- read more about Vijaya Mulay (film director)
- Akka is a fictional character from the 2011 film Shala.
- Akka is a fictional character from the 2008 film Pranali - The Tradition.
"Akka" is a 1976 Tamil Indian feature film directed by Madurai Thirumaran and produced by Mathura Films. It stars K. R. Vijaya and Jaiganesh in the lead roles.
- country: India
- language: Tamil Language
- director: Madurai Thirumanam
- music by M. S. Viswanathan
- genres: Tamil cinema, World cinema
- released in (39 years ago)
"Akka" is a composition.
- music by Michał Jelonek
- Akka is an open-source toolkit and runtime simplifying the construction of concurrent and distributed applications on the JVM. Akka supports multiple programming models for concurrency, but it emphasizes actor-based concurrency, with inspiration drawn from Erlang.
- developers: Typesafe, Inc.
- genres: Open source, Software development kit
- license: Apache License
- Akka is a female spirit in Sami shamanism and Finnish mythology. Worship of the akka was common and took the form of sacrifices, pleas for help and various rituals. Some Sámi believed the akka lived under their tents.
- Akka is a Tamil soap opera on Jaya TV. The show premiered on September 15, 2014. It airs Monday through Friday at 8:30pm. It stars Kausalya and Nithya Das in lead roles.
- country: India
Phrases with Akka
- Impatiens Akka
- Species Impatiens Akka
- Camponotus ferreri akka
- Funisciurus Pyrropus Akka
- Subspecies Camponotus Ferreri Akka
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Akka
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Applied Akka Patterns (2016)
A Hands-On Guide to Designing Distributed Applications by Michael Nash, Wade Waldron
Akka is a toolkit that you can use to implement all of the patterns we discuss in the remainder of the book, allowing you...
Akka is an open source project released under the Apache 2 License, a recognized open source license, making it free ...
by Noel Markham
Akka is a framework that provides a different approach to writing and working with concurrent code. It uses an actor model, and was inspired by the approach taken from the functional programming language, Erlang. Akka itself is written in ...
More Or Less Illustrating Several Hundred Passages of Scripture by John Callaway
Sahödaree is sister; but akka is an elder sister. Naga is a younger sister; and malaya, a younger brother. Genesis, xxxi.
20th European Conference, EvoApplications 2017, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 19-21, 2017, Proceedings by Giovanni Squillero, Kevin Sim
Akka is a widely-used high-performance and distributed computing toolkit for fine -grained concurrency, written in Scala for the Java Virtual Machine. Although Akka elegantly simplifies the process of building complex parallel software, many ...
by Raul Estrada
Akka. Akka is an actor model implementation for JVM, it is a toolkit and runtime for building highly concurrent, distributed, and resilient message-driven applications on the JVM. The open ...
Mastering Akka (2016)
by Christian Baxter
Akka is an event-driven system. Work is only done in response to an event being received. The event in this case is a message being received in the mailbox of an actor instance. When the dispatcher sees this, a thread is allocated, and the ...
by Cyrus Byington, John Reed Swanton, Henry Sale Halbert
akka, aka, п., the place beneath, below, or down ; the bottom (as of water), aka, 2 Kings 9: 33; aka et pilatok, the ground, 2 Sam. 24: 20. akka, a., down; belonging to the earth; earthly; ...
Encyclopedia of Hinduism (2006)
by Constance Jones, James D. Ryan
Akka Mahadevi 21 J KUNDALINI YOGA systems. It is located between the eyebrows. The realization of ajna chakra yields undifferentiated cosmic awareness transcending all emotion. Some take the “element” associated with this chakra to be ...
by Robert B. Waltz
That gives us three more letters, and the following version of the message: AAEKwol A6 XAIAIA ulNEZsE SAIZ woEZIN AKKA 66 KAKIA N6XIAEE6E 6AIZ AE woEZIN GEKElol ulNEZsE EN 6y Nolty uEuoAXGAI 06l EN EGEQQUKyZZolZ KAI ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akka
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Akka
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: anelagerqvist
Photo credit: Lyylin vierestä
- The Akka
On the Akka, River Clyde at 30 metres. On a dive trip with Dundee Subaqua Club (DSAC) and Dundee University Subaqua Club (DUSAC).
Photo credit: gordon.milligan
- Viju Akka
Photo credit: varun suresh
- Akka old port
Photo credit: o0()^SmSm^()0o
Quotes about Akka
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'akka"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1K5K5A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 12 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKKA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Akka!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Akka to see it in context!