Akkineni Nageswara Rao
On this page:
Who is Akkineni Nageswara Rao?
Akkineni Nageswara Rao was an Indian film actor and producer, known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema. He was starred in various film genres during his 75-year acting career. Rao acted in over 255 films, spanning Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages and became one of the most prominent figures in the history of Telugu cinema.
- also known as A. Nageswara Rao, Nageshwara Rao, A.N.R., A. Nageshwara Rao, ANR, Akkineni Nageshwar Rao, Appa Rao, Natasamrat, Rao, Tragedy King, Dr. ANR, kkineni Nageshwara Rao, Akkineni Nageshwara Rao
- born on (92 years ago) in Ramapuram (Venkata Raghava Puram), child of Akkineni Venkatratnam and Akkineni Punnamma
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, film producer
- died on in Hyderabad of cancer
- read more about Akkineni Nageswara Rao (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Akkineni Nageswara Rao
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by B.R. Sinha
Akkineni Nageswara Rao College P.B. No.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akkineni Nageswara Rao
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Akkineni Nageswara Rao to see it in context!