On this page:
- Ako: Akō is a city located in southwestern Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan.
- Ako a.k.a. Colorado Plains Regional Airport is a public-use airport located on the north side city limits of Akron, Colorado, a town in Washington County, Colorado, United States. The airport is approximately 115 miles northeast of Denver.
- Ako is a Japanese actress. She won the award for best supporting actress at the 1st Yokohama Film Festival for Woman with Red Hair and Wet Weekend.
- Ako a.k.a. Kārlis Baumanis, better known as Baumaņu Kārlis, was an ethnic Latvian composer in the Russian Empire. He is the author of the lyrics and music of Dievs, svētī Latviju!, the national anthem of Latvia.
- Ako is an actress.
- ethnicity: Asian people
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ako (actress)
- Ako is a fictional character from the film 1999 Maybe.
- Ako is a fictional character from the anime television series Zenki.
- Ako a.k.a. Ago is a TV character from the 1978 TV program Majokko Tickle.
- read more about Ago
- Ako is a fictional character from the 2005 film Kilomètre Zéro.
- Ako is a fictional character from the 1970 film Alleycat Rock: Female Boss.
- Ako is a fictional character from the TV Series Cheeky Angel.
"Ako" is a 1993 film.
- starring: Willie Revillame
- released in (23 years ago)
Ako a.k.a. Akurio Language: Akuriyó is a nearly extinct Cariban language of Suriname. Contact with the Akurio people was made by non-natives in 1969.
- also known as Oyaricoulet, Wama, Triometesem, Akuriyo, Wayaricuri, Akuliyo, Triometesen, Akoerio, Akurijo, Akuri
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ako
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Culture Speaks (2006)
Cultural Relationships and Classroom Learning by Russell Bishop, Mere Berryman
(Ako means to learn as well as to teach. It refers both to the acquisition of knowledge and to the processing and imparting of knowledge. More importantly, ako is a teaching—learning practice that involves teachers and students learning in an ...
Leopards and Leaders (2004)
Constitutional Politics Among a Cross River People by Malcolm Ruel
An ako is a formally constituted group of persons who have agreed to abide by common rules of membership and who participate in certain formally defined activities. Every ako has, then, a 'constitution' (a series of rules defining the status and ...
by Edward Tregear
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ako
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ako
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Ako
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Jesus Film - Behoa / Ako / Besoa Language (Indonesia)
The Story of the Life and Times of Jesus Christ (Son of God). According to the Gospel of Luke. (Indonesia) Behoa / Ako / Besoa Language. God Bless You All.
- Tongan Language Children's Bible / Ako ki he 'Otua / Learning About God / Text by Lois Rock
- Feel - Verb Remix (AKO 001)
The 1st release on AKO 001.
- Tongan Language Children's Bible / Ako ki he TOHITAPU / Text by Lois Rock
- Rujirawan Hinaux she is singer by kurdish language of ako
- FSL as 2nd Language: Interactive Learning - "Sinipon ako"
Note: Please wait for the clip to load completely before clicking the Play button. Don't use the navigation slider to avoid errors.
- Ako Ay Pilipino - International Language 2011
Selena singing at the International Language Program held at St. Barbra for the Pilipino class.
See also the pronunciation examples of Ako!
Ako ay Pilipino Sign Language
NAtionalistic Song NHS SPED Class Christmas PArty with guest : AJ.
Quotes about Ako
ako je plac oblak-suze su kisa
a sunce je osmijeh.
ovde je sada ljeto
a ljeti posle kise dolazi:
a mozda se i ti tako zoves.
i ne placi ako pomenem tvoje ime
jer ti si i sunce i osmjeh i TANJA. (Jankovic Zoran)
more quotes about ako...
Scrabble value of A1K5O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ako!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ako to see it in context!