On this page:
"Aksharam" is a 1995 action crime drama film written by John Paul and directed by Sibi Malayil.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producer: P.R. Gopalan
- written by John Paul Puthusery
- Kalabhavan Mani as Auto Driver
- Anju Arvind as Usha
- Suresh Gopi as Ananthakrishnan
- Narendra Prasad as Krishna Murthy
- N. F. Varghese as Valappadu Balakrishnan
- Annie as Meenu
- Madhavi as Gayathri Devi
- T.P. Madhavan as Madhava Menon
- Jagathy Sreekumar as Tharakan
- Narayanan Nair as Vaidyanathan
- Jose Pellissery as Minister's Secretary
- Sangeetha as Bindu Balakrishnan
- M. S. Thripunithura as Kunjikrishna Pothuwal
- cinematography by Ravi K. Chandran
- edited by Bhoominathan
- music by Rajamani, Perumbavoor G. Raveendranath
- genres: Action Film, Crime Fiction, Drama, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released in (20 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aksharam
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sri Bhagavad-gītā (1898)
With Rāmānujāchāya's Viṣishtādvaita - Commentary
Aksharam is that which is not subject to decay, and is the collective name for JaketrajHat (the informers of uninformed matter-stuffs matter-joined ...
Bhagavad Gita Simplified (2016)
by Saktheedharan Villwamangalam
Aksharam means imperishable or the Brahman. The part of Brahman that acts within the bodies in the form of life is known as Adhyathman. The action; that causes the evolution and spreading of the life is known as ...
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Aksharam ( SibiMalayil, ...
by Swami Parmeshwaranand
330: vedanta-artha-sara- sahgraha-bhiltam idam prakarana- catushtayam 'om itietad aksharam' itytidi drabhyate): and with this would agree the fact that the Mandukya is not quoted either in the Brahmasutras or in Sankara's commentary on ...
... An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences, Comprising the Whole Range of Arts, Sciences and Literature as Connected with the Institution (1912)
by Albert Gallatin Mackey, Edward L. Hawkins, William James Hughan
It is usually called рготккю, more rarely aksharam. The Buddhists use Om at ...
Sasay to Zorgot by Mohan Lal
The philosophers of Sanskrit grammar expound that the indivisible, eternal utterance called sphota is the root cause of creation: it is shabdabrahma: anadinidhanam brahma shabdatattvam tad aksharam vivartate' rithab- havena prakriya ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aksharam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aksharam
Parambikkulam is a tribal village which has 100% litteracy rate.
Photo credit: sakeeb
Scrabble value of A1K5S1H4A1R1A1M3
The value of this 8-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AKSHARAM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aksharam!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aksharam for some fun with words!