On this page:
Who is Akshay Kumar?
Akshay Kumar is an Indian film actor, producer and martial artist who has appeared in over a hundred Hindi films. He has been nominated for Filmfare Awards several times, winning it two times. He has appeared in over 125 films. When he began his acting career in the 1990s, he primarily starred in action films and was particularly known for his appearances in feature films commonly called the "Khiladi series" as well as other action films such as Waqt Hamara Hai, Mohra, Elaan, Suhaag, Sapoot, Angaaray, Keemat – They Are Back and Sangharsh.
- also known as Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia, Rajiv Hari Om-Bhatia, The Akshay Kumar, Mac, Akki, Rajiv Bhatia, Akshay, Kumar, Akshaye Kumar, Khiladi Kumar, King Kumar, The King of Bollywood, Khiladi
- born on (48 years ago) in Amritsar, child of Aruna Bhatia
- ethnicity: Indian people
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, presenter, stunt performer, martial artist, film producer
- read more about Akshay Kumar (actor)
- Akshay Kumar is a fictional character from the 2008 film C Kkompany.
- Akshay Kumar is a fictional character from the 2008 film Midnight Lost and Found.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Akshay Kumar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Bhim Singh lyr Kabisurya Baladev Rath c Dinen Gupta m Akshay Mohanty lp Jharana Das, Manimala, Geeta, Akshay Kumar, Sarat Poojary, Pira, Bhima, Purna Singh Epic melodrama oftenpresented as Oriya cinema«s comingofage.
An Encyclopedia of Life in the Republic by Arnold P. Kaminsky, Roger D. Long Ph.D.
Akshay Kumar (b. 1967), and Hritik Roshan (b. 1974). The cultural position of female stars is more complex than that of the males. Initially there were cultural prohibitions against women acting in films, which only began to crumble in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Akshay Kumar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar arriving in a Cage
Akshay Kumar spent the most amount of time on stage.
Photo credit: rushdi13
Video language resources about Akshay Kumar
Click on an item to play that video:
- Akshay Kumar Explain Meaning of Singh is Bling
- Akshay Kumar Asks Journo - What The Meaning Of Fugly
Akshay Kumar was at his best as he joked around with a journalist at the first look promo launch of 'Fugly'. Don't miss!
- Akshay Kumar explains the meaning of '786' in the title 'Khiladi 786'- Promotion of 'Khiladi 786'
- Dubmash oxford dictionary Akshay kumar
- Dubsmash of akshay kumar... Oxford dictionary versus Oxford university
dubsmash akshay kumar... akki bhai love you.
- Akshay Kumar Oxford dictionary Dubsmash
Akshay Kumar Oxford dictionary Dubsmash by suyash hatgaonkar.
- Akshay Kumar's movie Desi Boys dialogue dubbed by Sehrish Zafar- Oxford Dictionary- Dubsmash
AkshayKumar #BollywoodDialogue #DesiBoys 14Jun2015 #AfterPartyAt6am #Dubsmash.
- Akshay Kumar's derogatory language upsets fans
- Oxford dictionary akshay Kumar
See also the pronunciation examples of Akshay Kumar!
Quotes about Akshay Kumar
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Akshay Kumar to see it in context!