On this page:
Who is Al Adamson?
Al Adamson was a prolific director of B-grade horror films throughout the 1960s and 1970s.
- also known as Lyle Felice, Albert Victor, George Sheaffer, D. Dixon Jr., Albert Victor Adamson Jr.
- born on (86 years ago) in Hollywood, child of Victor Adamson and Dolores Booth
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film director, film producer, actor, screenwriter
- died on (20 years ago) in Indio of murder
- read more about Al Adamson (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Al Adamson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Zombie Movies (2012)
The Ultimate Guide by Glenn Kay
Al Adamson is a name that can always be counted on. By the 1970s the director's made-fordrive-in titles earned him a reputation as a modern-day Ed Wood...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Richard Meyers
Co: Harry Hope & Inter-Asso; Dir: Al Adamson; Pro: Harry Hope; Ex.Pro: Oscar L. Nichols, Dick Randall; S.P.: Harry Hope; Cast: Jim Kelly. George Lazenby, April Sommers. Aldo Rey. Bob Minor (Tutuago), Patch Mackenzie (Pullia).
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Dir Al Adamson. Starring Lon Chaneyjr (Groton the Mad Zombie), Zandor Vorkov (Dracula). 90 mins. Colour. This began life as The Blood Seekers — a black comic TECH- NOFANTASY about drug-crazed hippies and a mad scientist - and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Adamson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Al Adamson for some fun with words!