On this page:
- Al Albert a.k.a. Giampiero Albertini was an Italian actor, voice actor and TV personality.
- read more about Giampiero Albertini (actor)
- Al Albert: Alan "Al" Albert is a sportscaster who formerly called basketball games for the New York Nets, Denver Nuggets and Indiana Pacers, as well as national NBA coverage for the USA Network. He has also worked in boxing, as the blow-by-blow announcer for Tuesday Night Fights.
- Al Albert a.k.a. Bitto Albertini: Adalberto "Bitto" Albertini was an Italian film director. He began his film career as a cameraman, and in 1969 he directed War Devils. In 1974 Albertini directed Black Emanuelle starring the then unknown Laura Gemser. Her subsequent successful career meant that she was absent from Black Emanuelle No 2, and Albertini instead had to cast actress Sharon Leslie in the title role. The film without Gemser was unsuccessful, and Albertini was ruined.
- read more about Bitto Albertini
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Al Albert
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Grasso
Truth Black Panther Michigan Wildcat Man of Steel Cañas Croat Comet Nickname Al Albert Marv Albert Given Name Alan Aufrichtig Marvin Philip Aufrichtig Steve Albert Nacho Beristáin A. F. “Peggy” Bettinson Whitey Bimstein APPENDIX C ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Al Albert
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Al Albert
Anagrams of AL ALBERT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Al Albert!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Al Albert to see it in context!